Random Dev. Shots

Welcome @CATAHA! Those shots look slick!

3 Likes

Slick? What do you mean? Sorry, english is not my native language and I have no practice long time. )

3 Likes

It looks good, very nice!

4 Likes

Ah, I see =) Thanks for explanation. Only thing is finish the beta version and ensure that layout is nof f… emm… playable. =} I hope that’s won’t take long time.

3 Likes

Awesome, welcome to the forums @CATAHA ! I am looking forward to trying your map out in-game when you release :smiley: !

2 Likes

I’ll try finish the beta version asap, in I hope it’ll be before xmas. :wink: Don’t expect too much, I’m not a pro mapper. But at least I can promise non-boxy map with well aligned textures. ))

3 Likes

Hi @CATAHA , welcome to the GrangerHub forums. :slight_smile: Those maps look pretty cool, I would like to try them out s00n™ on Trem. :wink:

2 Likes

I believe those are all screenshots of the same map :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Oh, right I meant I would like to try it out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @CATAHA ! Welcome to our forum! :smiley:

And your mapping was pretty nice! :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @CATAHA, I can’t wait to see the final result. You’re a really good mapper ^^

Welcome to the forums and have the greatest of time with us.

3 Likes

Final result won’t be hugely different except some details and obstacles like crates, etc. Still have some issues with the huge room on alternate route, I still don’t know what to do there. %) I trying keep gameflow smooth and straight, but big poorely detailed rooms makes me sad. I have some ideas to replace that room with something else, but… Anyway. I hope I’ll post some new screenies and Beta1 map asap. =}

5 Likes

Moar indev screenies. The main structure is mostly done.

6 Likes

It’s starting to get along quite well :slight_smile: Still got the wrong textures, but at least the form is getting built quite well :stuck_out_tongue:
I got about 20 to 40 minutes left today to work on it, but I’ll try to get an ok wall at least :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:
Got one side a little better now. I ended up not adding map walls yet. As for the red cube, I’m still trying to see on getting a glass for a room I’ve put there :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

might that be what i think it is?

3 Likes

NetRadiant? Yes :stuck_out_tongue:
A Map? Also yes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Laser sight for shotty

Chiropractic conditions

3 Likes