##Welcome to the Clans category!
Register your clan, organize games on GrangerClub, scrim like a boss and compete in upcoming tournaments!
- Only clan leaders may list their clan online.
- Clan leader/manager must get membership verification from at least 3 more clan mates with registered accounts on the forums, each with a minimum trust level of 1 (must not be dummy accounts).
- If there is a dispute over a previously used clan name/tag from an older clan, the clan leader or manager can petition site staff to settle the dispute and reassign the name/tag to its members (if all other requirements above are met).
Clan name and tag requirements:
- Clan names must follow the player naming rules of the server. GrangerHub staff reserves the right to remove any clan listing violating these rules.
- Only characters usable in-game are allowed in names or tags (no Unicode or emoji/emoticons/smileys).
- Clan names must be unique. No identical initials for your clan as those used by an established clan (same letters of either case or numbers used in the same order).
- Clan ‘names’ consisting of clan initials and any ‘special characters’ must be at least 2 characters long, excluding any ‘encapsulation’ characters used in your clan “tag”.
- Using very similar special character arrangement in your clan name as those of an established clan (punctuation and mathematical symbols , etc.) is NOT allowed.
- If your clan name/tag too closely resembles that of an established clan’s tag, it will need to be approved by GrangerHub site staff.
- Your clan name/tag can be disputed by an already established clan in cases where there is a dispute of similarity. Be original!
######Updated Jan 11, 2016