Avarthar's Application (Been a while and I miss it)

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
Avarthar

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
UTC -5 (Or if you prefer, simply EDT)

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
I miss it and feel like I could still be useful to the staff team.

• What is your past admining experience:
Quite a few years in my own server experiences and a few years here on Granger Hub as well. (Two years already if I recall or was it three?)

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
As always, be as respectful towards everyone as possible, give the best answer to your capabilities to any of their inquiries. Basically, generally provide as best of a support I possibly can while always being in a positive attitude while not letting the trolls or malicious intentions get through me.

• Are any level 6+ admins willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Whoever still like me as a person :stuck_out_tongue:

• Other:
I am as joyful as before and still have a great interest in Tremulous as a whole and still wish to be as helpful to this community as I can.

• When can I be online:
I have made a simple but yet hopefully still clear enough list so you know when I can be online according to my timezone noted above.

Monday : Anytime (This week only I can't since I have to work from 11:00 to 16:00)
Tuesday : Anytime (This week only I can't since I have to work from 11:00 to 16:00)
Wednesday : Anytime
Thursday : Anytime before 16:00 to 21:00 and I should be able a little when I come back.
Friday : Anytime before 12:00 to 21:00 and I should be able a little when I come back.
Saturday : Anytime before 9:00 to 16:30 and I should be able a little when I come back.
Sunday : Anytime (unless my boss tells me to work which in this case before and after 12:00 to 16:00)

If there is any change to that weekly schedule, I will let you know in the appropriate forum sub-section as soon as possible.
5 Likes

I can, and good luck again™. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot ^^ Hopefully I can get back into staffs and help you guys again. I really miss keeping the servers calm and supporting as I could back then :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Good luck for you @avarthar :smiley:

4 Likes

I am not a high level admin, but I think you will make a great admin!
Good luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for applying

2 Likes

Thank you a lot everyone ^^
Sure I already applied back then, but I felt like appropriate to re-apply as it has been a little while and wanted to make it a little more formal.

4 Likes