Best clan :)

How are we suppose to scrim against a clan that doesn’t exist? It is like being challenged by the Tooth Fairy, or the Easter Bunny, or the moon landing. The Christmas Hats are tangible, real clans can feel our barbs & luci shots fracture their endoskeletons.

So, gods included? I agree.

emm we have 2 divisions in GrangerHub and GrangerClub XD, anyway 4 members of E6 is not division XD

We are talking about E6, not the E7 ripoff. :3

1 Like

Really with 4 members of E6 XD ‘‘division’’, you need 100 in real life maybe in game you need 25 members and you can called it division XD

We are about a dozen.

Yea right XD 4 members ‘‘dozen’’

We have done a 7v7 scrim with NoS, there are more than 4 of us I assure you.

I told about it @Ckit but @MaeJong just tell will be a ‘‘dozen’’ and ‘‘division’’
Division Example : NoS, Hat clan, Fk, Pk, (evo), etc

Most relevant definition of the word division :-
“In sports, a division is a group of teams who compete against each other for a championship.”

We are a group of clans (“teams”) who are competing against other plebs in tremlas.

Checks out to me.

What you listed are commonly called clans within tremulous.

It doesn’t matter really.
4 times 0 is still 0
12 times 0 is still 0
935 times 0 is still 0

Registering is against our cult’s policy. I am afraid this isn’t possible, Sparky.

But *<{ would be pwning a fictitious entity.

1 Like

Pwn us first, and only then will we talk about registration.

If we beat you, following your logic, does that mean we’ll divide you by 0?

1 Like

Sounds like an almost reasonable bet, it would be acceptable if when *<{ does pwn the mythical cult E6, not only would E6 register, but E6 would have to include praise towards *<{ in their registration post.

3 Likes

E6 is more than a clam. E6 is a movement. E6 flows through our veins. E6 washes away the enemies. E6 is a wave.

We have 9 members, all trained by the most professional of tremulous players. We have the most MLG of bases, and the most secret tactics; tried and tested in tens of scrimmages over the weeks since our conception.

We are coming.

2 Likes

Desala has been added to the roster.

story of hat clan

So before I was away at gpp, hero swam across the border and chokeslammed me. I then realized that shrek is love and called shrek to help me. He didnt come as I cried. Hero’s gf hacked me in back with long stick while ckit’s sister trolled him with rainbow dildos. Then hat clan was formed to fight back against the dildos. Only the elite were invited and we battled for minutes until Shuffle shrekt oblivions hero.

1 Like

whatd u say u twerp

1 Like

u fkn w0t m8?

the best clan is ddos.