Bluefire admin app for Ghub

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
I am know as Bluefire

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
I play 25 hours /days

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:

To moderate the server, kicking everyone who use rant and chainsuit.

• What is your past admining experience:

I was the chief of the Auschwitz, I think this experience is good enough and fit well for Gpub"“moderation”"

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:

Use censore in order to keep the server clean of drama and be polite: if someone insult you, you have to reply, this is being polite: EG:: ramdom guy: “Hey , how can I buy weapons?” Me " u scrubs, fuck you, learn to use the “setting " feature .”

• Are any level 6+ admins willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):

Enneract, Kai, Blizz and Yalt.

I hope you guy will accept me, I would really like to help you!

2 Likes

Really Nice App

3 Likes

F2, Because is not the reason for be an admin.

2 Likes

@Bluefire , it seems that you are making this application as a statement about GrangerHub’s forum moderation team, and not as a serious application for GrangerPub’s Game Server Administration Team. GrangerPub is a game server, where as GrangerHub is a Tremulous community website. They are different media, with different purposes, different needs, and different rules that reflect those differences. Being a member of one of those teams, doesn’t necessitate membership of the team, and there are different qualities skills to consider between a game server admin and a forum moderator.

For clarification, the GrangerPub Admin Applications category is only for applying to the GrangerPub game server administration team. GrangerHub’s forum moderation team doesn’t take applications, joining the forum staff is by invitation from a forum admin. If there is a need for another member of the forum staff, and we see a forum member that exhibits qualities of being a good potential forum staff member, we would ask them if they would be interested in joining the forum staff. If they are interested in joining the forum staff, we would typically start them out with trust level 4 on the forums, and if that goes well over a sufficient amount of time we would then give them a moderator position.

They are not admins on GrangerPub

2 Likes

Voted no here because doesn’t seem convincing that he will take responsibility for his actions as well as the lack of seriousness

2 Likes

This is a serious application

I am really sorry if when I talk about censore, you think I am talking about the server administration team.

#REKT

Closing this application, it is clear that it is seriousness.