Building Incentive

This seems quite competitive and I can foresee players deconning another builders medi and replacing it with their own for maximum score per minute.

This isn’t so bad although, I think the point generation should be focused more on repairing/construction of structures.

Why would it not be possible to show the stats discussed in this topic during a match? Doesn’t this happen now with the score? I have even seen Arcade have an extra column for “feeds,” and that was observable during the game by pressing tab. That is for the current game stats that I mentioned above (overall score and the 4 score components described above).

Or by stats are you referring to detailed all time stats for a given GUID, like the information the GrangerTracker might show? I wonder if that might be better to view in a menu at anytime instead, as the intermission time tends to be pretty short to allow for review of such detailed stats.

Regarding to how the building component of scores are determined, it is important to have a good algorithm before fine tuning it with particular values. I did discuss what that algorithm might look like in general here: