Can we bring the Hovel back?

Out of where? There is only one hole.

:rainbow: [spoiler]Use your [color=cyan]imagination[/color]![/spoiler] :star:

Was the exit from the top an attempt to prevent hovel glitching?

Yes. It makes it so you can’t glitch out of the map (finally).

1 Like

Hopefully, but we will have to see if the idea works as intended . for the dev games player should try to glitch out of the map as much as possible. A possible better way to exit is from the same exact location you entered.

It was fixed in some patch flying around the internet. Basically it checks for the tolerance where and how the granger will spawn upon exiting the hovel properly.

That sounds good, or explode the hovel and leave a granger.

Wasn’t there mods that treated the Hovel as it’s own spawn point for grangers? It basically acted as a super cheap egg to make for forward bases.

The hovel never left.

Yes, and no. The hovel was removed in gpp. Since the Tremulous 1.3 code is based on where the code for 1.2 left off, we had to port the hovel to ensure that 1.3 has it.

It serves a purpose, it hides grangers.[quote=“MaeJong, post:10, topic:165”]
MAKE THEM SHOOT FIRE PEW PEW.
[/quote]

What if grangers had wings and could breathe fire?
That would make them dragons.[quote=“Ckit, post:14, topic:165”]
Ban abusers of the bug
[/quote]

OR AND HEAR ME OUT HERE, WE FIX THE BUG INSTEAD OF CHIPPING AWAY AT OUR DWINDLING POPULATION[quote=“romdos, post:20, topic:165, full:true”]
Yes. It makes it so you can’t glitch out of the map (finally).
[/quote]

cool

like how the NSA tried to hide itself from the eyes of the public

they turned out to be as subtle as massive purple spiked dildos in the end

woah

are you saying that developers should hold themselves accountable when players abuse bugs that the developers left in the game rather than blame their player base

how about u kill urself with that shit opinion

its people like you who don’t deserve to work at amazing balance-minded companies like riot games or blizzard

WOuh nOw kiDd is this having a YES and… attitude? Reported

1 Like

yes. and? we don’t like reasonable opinions around here, boy

who do you think you are, blaming the incompetence of people abusing the hovel as a map hack on our glorious open source gods

the hovel was perfect

the hovel was love

the hovel was life

let us stand in silence for what we have lost

You’re either a stupid person or a troll. My money is on both.

1 Like

U can’t use “yes and…” when U r disagreeing sry

Yes you can

I created a new topic here: Have a "Yes, AND..." attitude

With that said, back to the discussion of the hovel…

What if the granger could do something while in the hovel rather than just wait and stare at the top of the hovel?

HOVELBOT 9000 REPORTING IN

1 Like

yes, and i agree. the „it’s voluntary work” argument is pathetic bullshit.

all u buggy developers: fuck ur moms. (for each bug i make, u can fuck my mom. i’ve created plenty of bugs, which spells a bit of pain for her, but ur mom would be de-motherfucking-stroyed.)