Clan Disbanded

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!

:frowning:

I guess now I have to join another clan. Just such a shame this clan had so much potential, but that potential just disappeared so quickly.

All 4 members gone now!!! :frowning:

right, what new clan should I join?

3 Likes

Iโ€™m not necessary yellow.

What insults?[quote=โ€œElite, post:17, topic:2925โ€]
retarded
[/quote]

Perfect description of the player โ€œEliteโ€.

@Rekove your monkeys are flinging shit back and forth at each other, iโ€™d appreciate it if you could keep your animals under control.

I donโ€™t really give a flying fuck what youโ€™d appreciate bud. Anything else?

Iโ€™m sorry, that sounded super aggressive. I apologize.

Letโ€™s try again.

What I meant to say was: Iโ€™ll definitely look into this because youโ€™d appreciate it and my one and only purpose is to pamper and care for your feelings :slight_smile:

Ah hell, now it sounds passive aggressive.

Letโ€™s try again.

What I really meant to say was: Please do not bring me into something that is not my problem, and please do not force a problem onto me that isnโ€™t mine. I ask this with all due respect for such a distinguished and impressive member of our community such as yourself (no insult intended, nor mockery, jest, sarcasm, or joke). In my book, youโ€™ll always be the real mvp.

1 Like

I think the the great profile photo controversy of the Tremulous community should be settled in a grudge match in-game. Winners get bragging rights.

1 Like

I am the only elite here Iโ€™m the alpha. I own all clans

2 Likes

It appears to me that this thread has run itโ€™s due course and is going nowhere fast, so Iโ€™m going to close it.

@Elite

If you wish for this particular clan to return, let me know and Iโ€™ll re-open it. Otherwise, Iโ€™d recommend making a new thread.

1 Like