Credits and Evolution Points System, and ideas to avoid the snowball effect

Continuing the discussion from Problems that haven't been addressed in EGTT category and Ideas to solve them:

Don’t worry about it, I have not felt you want that, this is a discussion for the ideas, and is great to know different points of view.

If you are a good player, this settings should be a piece of cake.

Haven’t met those balance mods, but after all we are not trying those, we are trying new ones, and all the things must be tested first, that’s why there is a test server. I don’t want to split the community, that is not happening, and I have not suggested that.

Yes. I want bad players to become better but not depending on other players but on their own. (almost on their own)

Toxic players exist in all game, we just have to deal with them, good players will always help, and they will continue to help even with that changes i’m proposing, because evos/creds will always be needed.

That is why a test server was created :smile: but I’m glad you got the idea.

Vague again, why is it a piece of cake?

Vague, “we are trying new ones” Yes but why do you expect different results from all those other servers.
Also, how are you not going to split the community? i can’t imagine that there aren’t any players that just want to play vanilla.
And you haven’t answered my question: why doesn’t it change vanilla gameplay?

Vaguest argument i’ve ever heard, lol? Please explain this one, makes 0 sense to me.

Noob players exist in all games as well, does that mean we should base the game around the fact that players are toxic?

Too short, didn’t read