[DENIED] DarkHero's Application

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you like it. :blush:
• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server: Dark, DarkHero.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: East and usually the evening between 5 and 9pm.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub: I want to be an admin because I play quite a lot so I can help players and I can bring orders in this server when they will be trouble.

• What is your past admining experience: I had admin 4 on AA server for maybe 1 month but then I stopped playing and the server went down so.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin: To be kind and to help players in the game because that what an admin is there for. To help players and to make the rules when needed.

• What level are you applying for: 4 just to have the basic stuffs for this server.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank): I just know MaeJong, Shuffle and Hero in the admin 6+ and I think they would be pleased if I’m an admin 4.

I don’t think I know you.

I’ll set up a poll, though.

wtf I’m Hero. We can’t have two heroes, it just doesn’t work.

If you are French Canadian Dark then I know who you are. I don’t know you well enough to vouch for you.

I have seen him once or twice on the server, but you have never said anything. Get to know more people before you app…

1 Like

F1

||||

Why are you still an admin here, wallhacker?

1 Like

Yes I’m Dark from Canada Hero.

Denied - people don’t really seem to know you well enough, and you need to ask people before putting them as vouchers (eg: me, hero and maejong didn’t know you well enough to vouch).