[DENIED] Application Level 3-4

Hi Elite! Thanks for applying. Your poll is up.

1 Like

Thank You :slight_smile:

Anytime

1. You didn’t ask me.
  2. No.

Ok Shuffle I will take you out I just didn’t know for sure so I put you in thanks for letting me know I will take you right out :slight_smile:

I don’t think you understand how a “voucher” works. You don’t just say “oh hey this guy is my friend he’d definitely say I’m a great admin candidate”. You go up to somebody and ask, “hey, would you vouch for me on my admin application?” and they say “sure, that sounds like a great idea!”. Even better, maybe an admin comes up to you and says, “hey, would you apply for admin? I think you’d be a good admin and we could use the help”, and then you put them on your application as the voucher. It’s a bad sign when someone can’t find a single person to support their admin application, so they just throw on any name they can think of who is in a high place. “Oh man, you should definitely pick me, motherfuckin’ OBAMA vouched for me as an admin. Fuck yeah.”

Makes me wonder just how many of those people actually vouched for you.

1 Like

Menace You make a great point but I have your answer maejong and cron are my friends but ill take them out but sparky and khione told me they would vouch for me :slight_smile: Thanks for your help Menace :+1:

1 Like

Hey Elite. You have my F1 for handling yourself so calmly in the face of my dickhead clan members.

3 Likes

Good luck Elite :slight_smile:

Also if you like to know about vouchers etc. or you never really knew maybe someone on here already posted about it but i’ll tell you if you like. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Elite! Wish you best luck! :wink: :muscle:

Thank you for all the support guys!!

It’s literally just a word in the English language.

Cambridge Dictionary phrase definition: “vouch for something/someone”

Google definition:

menace we get it stop please…

Yes @Menace13 that is true but seeing all these comments and player opinions i’d though he might of not known about it but that is a good point :stuck_out_tongue: :sunny:

Interesting.

Good luck Elite :slight_smile:

Good Luck Elite! Thanks for Applying!

Hi there Elite,

What do you believe you could improve on and what are your strengths.

Good luck

1 Like

Thank You Guys For All Of Your Support!!!:vulcan:

Take the time to answer Sun if you can, he asked a very valid question.