[DENIED] Application Level 3-4

Hi there Elite,

What do you believe you could improve on and what are your strengths.

Good luck

1 Like

Thank You Guys For All Of Your Support!!!:vulcan:

Take the time to answer Sun if you can, he asked a very valid question.

Sun I think I can improve on my skills being nicer and friendly and add more to this theres just so more to name but my strengths are being nice, helpful, respectful, trying to be mature I’m 14 give me a break but thx for the support SUN!:pray:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to tell you that, but this ain’t really the best quality to have. Showing the people your level to look better won’t get you loved from the players and it’s hard to get loved back by the players after that.

It also proves that you might get to abuse if we give you some more power than the other players.

I personally don’t know you a lot. But whatever age someone is, it’s not a reason to abuse or show it’s power to someone without reason.

I’m pretty sure that you wouldn’t think of abuse. But that comes with experience and a bit from thinking too. We all abused someday or will someday. (Me the first. Even on my own servers when I’ve started making some.)
The thing is that you need to decide when it’s time to use your power and when it’s not time to.

Also…
Few players might sometime look like framing or harassing you. I’ve experienced that few times even here.
Don’t get caught by the bait. The best way to avoid it is to give some respect to the players. I’ve never (or almost :wink: ) sent insults to a player. If I did, well it was when I was more vulnerable. Which is completely normal. It might even be more at your age.

The point of all this could be resumed in this:
Before making an app, try to get known and get a positive image about you from the admins. This will help.
Don’t act on the defensive. I’ve done it a few time and was talked about it accordingly.

I don’t doubt that you are helpful, respectful and any other good trait about you that can be, but don’t forget. Few of us might not know you well and you’re young and vulnerable. Learn from the mistakes you do and get known as a good person ;).

If your app get denied. Don’t think it’s over. It only means that the admins don’t think you’re ready to get more power for now. They have really good reasons when they decide on your rank here.

So… To make it simple:
Get known by the community and admins (Not necesserly by everyone, but from a good part of it.)
Be known as a good guy.
Try to think a bit more before making an app. (I don’t say this one isn’t good. But it needs some improvements for sure.)
Think about what someone would like of you. An arrogant applicant who think himself better than some other ones? Or someone that respect everyone and don’t react too agressively…

And last but not least…

Good luck on your application. :wink:

(Sorry for the long text/post, looks like I didn’t make one in a long time :smiley: )

7 Likes

Thank you Avarthar i know you know me out in the server you helped me through a lot of stuff actaully you were just helping me and my friend {Z}Mike the other day with some folder stuff i am glad to have you on my goodside as a friend im glad for you saying goodluck and by the way you didn’t have to write that huge paragraph​:joy::joy:. But im glad you did cause a fake friend wouldn’t take there time to write that but a real friend would and i think i found one thanks again Avarthar

Good luck on your app, Elite. :slight_smile:

Your application has been denied - maybe try and get to know admins better so that people can feel more comfortable about vouching (make sure to ask them before putting them as vouchers, too).