[DENIED] BillyRazOr's Application

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
BillyRazOr

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
MST (UTC +8, in summer have no observe time by this time zone). Actually I’m not often to play Trem because I got college with busy my course, but I have to play it with some every weekends.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
Because Grangerhub is the strongest of my life and Sparky are my best friend ever! :wink:

• What is your past admining experience:
In past few years, I was only “nice member” in N7 server because I got nothing an admin.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
As an admin, I’ll respect the rules for prevent spamming chats, polls and others. Even who are bullying the teammate, destroying team base for no reason will be warned, kicked or banned.

• What level are you applying for:
Actually I don’t know the level ranks, but I’ll be a good admin and moderate mapper(Sparky said I’m good mapper as I made a mapping for improvement.)

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
I don’t know. Maybe dGr8LookinSparky and NewSource will be as possible.

Hi, I’ll set up a poll for you.

Good luck to you.

Hey I want to be part of the instant-answer train too.

Welcome & guhd luck.

Thanks everyone :smile:

Good Luck Billy :slight_smile:

if you got a good reference from newsource i’m sure your admin app will pass :slight_smile: good luck sweetie <3

1 Like

Good luck.

Bad luck

Don’t pay attention to that post by NoS_Spamo, he is just being a party pooper.

Luck is not a factor in admin applications.

of course it’s based on luck maejong, we don’t get to see the polls, but i’m sure shuffle just flips a coin and decides based on that. Let’s be real here, #loominatyConfurmed

wait, you were an admin on Asia Unofficials if I recall correctly. I’ll vouch for anything up to level 4

The Tremulous Peoples’ Party doesn’t believe in censorship and so will be leaving this highly inaccurate statement here for all to see. In reality, I look outside; if it’s cloudy, it’s a bad omen, so I vote no, if not, I vote yes.

It actually is decided in a manner similar to this.

This couldn’t be more accurate.

Except we use a turkey and a cowbell.

Ah so you always f2 then?

oh yeah, I forgot it I was an admin but it was been server down.

Sorry guys, my account “BillyRazOr2015” are actually same as my old account, but just only forgot my password, so I was reset it and got back my old account. I’ll apologized for all people and hope will understand. But also I hope guys can still continuing the polls with support me and thanks other guys for my good luck. :wink: :smiley: