[DENIED] Elite's Level 3 Admin App

During your scrim vs NoS you connected to the server named “Fk|Hero”

I was there, so I saw him connect as Fk|Hero, but there’s a valid reason for that which should not constitute “impersonation”. That’s the username he currently has set in his autogen.cfg for the base folder. His autogen.cfg for the slacker folder does not have another person’s username, so he isn’t technically impersonating anyone. When he connects prior to switching to the slacker mod, it says he connects with the base folder’s name, but when he enters the game, it “renames” him to the slacker folder’s name since it’s a slacker server. It’s kinda like how I almost always connect as UnnamedPlayer, then rename to Fk|Menace. when I finally join the server. It’s somewhat of a bug in Tremulous.

Each mod gets in its own config file for settings and binds, which for the most part makes sense, however a setting like one’s name really should ust have one location for your client as that is something that doesn’t have to depend on a mod.

I connected as Fk|Hero because I had that name on Legits Barn for 10 seconds. It auto renames me whenever I get on another server? So your point is invalid; also, we are not grabbing for attention. I give fuck all about what anyone thinks of me, unlike yourself.

Your app is going to be denied for a few reasons:

• You applied 10 days earlier than advised (by Sparky)
  • Your attitude is far from what we would want/expect
  • You have broken/bent a few server rules in the time running up to/during your application

You are encouraged to:

• Familiarise yourself with the game/server rules
  • Follow the game/server rules
  • Wait until the 1st of August 2016 before reapplying

If you don’t do these things it is very likely that your application will be denied again.