[DENIED] Marco Brazil's Admin Application

I am here on behalf of my clanmate, friend, and superior strategist, NOS Marco Brasil.

[color=green]•[/color] Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:

NOS Marco Brasil

[color=green]•[/color] What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:

Marco Brasil is from Brasil. Marco Brasil plays Tremulous extremely often and is the most dedicated player that I know. I have never seen him grief or become irate at another player. He never antagonizes or manipulates to obtain what he wants.
When Marco Brasil plays Tremulous, he plays to win. He doesn’t mess around. He disregards drama and doesn’t beat around the bush.

[color=yellow]•[/color] Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:

Marco Brasil wants admin for one purpose, to make the game a more enjoyable experience for everyone playing on the server. He will make sure that there are no botters, deconners, basenaders, basetkers, contraveners, verbal abusers, tormenters, or connivers. Marco Brasil only takes administrative action when absolutely necessary, and he gets right down to business. He isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty or make enemies.

[color=yellow]•[/color] What is your past admining experience:

Marco Brasil has never had admin before, but is a teacher of economics at a prestigious Brazilian educational center. This has helped him know how to act around children/teenagers, how to make them respect him, and how to make sure all rules are followed. This experience will greatly help his case, and he will know the proper administrative actions to take for each separate case without bias or predisposed opinions.

[color=blue]•[/color] What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:

According to Marco Brasil, Marco Brasil believes that the most important quality an admin can possess is summed up by Theodore Roosevelt’s famous words: “Speak softly, and carry a big stick.” (Theodore Roosevelt and Marco Brasil’s great grandfather, Marco Brasil I, were close friends during the Roosevelt–Rondon Scientific Expedition of 1913-1914. Marco Brasil I led the voyage through the Amazon river. Marco inherited these genes of courage and fearlessness and it is apparent in the way he plays Tremulous.)

[color=blue]•[/color] What level are you applying for:

On behalf of Marco Brasil, I would appreciate if he could be grated at least a level 9 administrative level. He is the only non-corruptible and non-abusive player on GrangerPub today. He would be a terrific help to the GrangerHub society. His action is swift and precise.

[color=white]•[/color] Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):

All of them, without a doubt.

So I come before you, and ask you, if you have any consideration for DEMOCRACY and the PEOPLE of TREMULOUS, do this GREAT game a FAVOR and elect MARCO BRASIL as a head ADMIN of the GRANGERHUG SERVERS. For the good of all. Please consider this request seriously.

Evidence of what a great man Marco Brasil is, and how many people love and respect him:

For democracy.

(All votes were from real people and were not, in any way, affiliated with Marco Brasil.)

This message was endorsed by the Trem President.

4 Likes

Thank you for your post @faceman . From my experience with Marco in-game, he is a good guy. For an admin application to be considered, the application must be posted by the applicant. Also the highest level an applicant can be considered for at the moment is level 6 (higher admin levels are considered for existing admins).

Also any L6+ vouchers that Marco includes, he must be certain that those admins explicit confirmed to him that they will be vouching for him (other admin applications have been denied previously where vouches were mentioned that were not actually given). An applicant doesn’t need a lot of vouches for their application to pass, just one would be sufficient, as long as all of the mentioned vouches were actually given.

Please relay this information back to Marco. Also, please advise Marco to read the following topics before he posts his application:

it’s an f1 from me!

Denied. You may not apply on behalf of others. Please thank Marco for his interest but inform him that if he wants any administrative privileges the application must be directly from him.