[DENIED] Pedro Level 4 Admin Application

Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
“Pedro”, been playing tremulous since 2006.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
My time zone is (GMT). I am active now and I play at least 2 hours a day.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
Well, There is a lot of good admins running the server in a great way and the game is better with 'em. I just need admin to help the fellas.
• What is your past admining experience:
Well, I’ve been an admin in AA server for a while, BB (Snake server) , Wonderland (Drazilox server) , wwF server, also I was the owner of Sv and GG server.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
First of all an admin must be Respectful and having sense of leading also an admin need to love the game.

• Are any level 6+ admins willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):

3 Likes

Hey Pedro, I’ve just edited your title to L4, as L2 on GrangerPub is reserved for “Registered” users. L3 is probationary and L4 is considered the baseline level. Feel free to edit the title if you believe L3 is more accurate to the position you seek.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Thanks Hendrich <3

1 Like

Hi @Pedro i’ll be willing to vouch for you good luck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your poll has been set up, good luck and thank you for applying to Grangerhub.

4 Likes

Is this the same Pedro who has been banned for hacking more times than I can remember?

1 Like

Thanks mate <3

Yes, It’s clearly me and actually, it was one time. As I remember many admins said that demo wasn’t clear enough to show if I was cheating or not So, I got unbanned at AA server. Anyway, I am back now to this game because I love it and I’ve learned a lot also I made awesome friends here.

1 Like

But did you cheat? If so, please elaborate on that. Being completely upfront and honest about this is the best way to go. Keep in mind that we do have members of the admin team who have cheated/hacked in the past, so if you did previously cheat, that doesn’t necessarily mean that your application will be denied, however, being dishonest about such things could count aginst your application.

1 Like

Good luck!

I’ve never ever cheated in any game so I didn’t use any kind of cheats on tremulous. If I cheated I would say that I did “The past is the past”. But I never did and I won’t because it would be disrespectful to the game that I grew up with. I am truly honest about this Sparky.

3 Likes

What are your thoughts about GrangerPub’s game server rules (
GrangerHub Forum - Tremulous Forums ), and GrangerHub’s Code of Conduct ( FAQ - GrangerHub Forum ) ?

2 Likes

They are just perfect :heart:

@Pedro

You’re a good old experiences of nice player! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Wish you best luck for being admin.

2 Likes

Thanks Billy <3

1 Like

You’re welcome! :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately your application has been denied, feel free to apply again in 2 weeks time, or February 10th.

2 Likes