ˢᵖᵃᵐᵒ
Microwave
Deathreaper
Evoker

Official and alternative tags Fk| || .Fk || ^Fk || [MEME $quaa&]

Clan applications are currently CLOSED.

1 Like

Shouldn’t spamo’s name be bigger because he’s been in Fk twice? :>

How cute of ckit to make my name small (: My name should actually be BOLD and bigger due to me making fk’s skill level rise :sunglasses:

Spamo, get off this page.

I don’t want this monument tainted by your imbecility.

Lol, You should go back to CS GO where Fk should stay

Could you please elaborate how you came to this conclusion when Fk have beaten your current clan a total of 27 times since your departure?

That’s not very relevant. It doesn’t disprove anything spamo said

It implies the question, if he apparently “made fk’s skill level rise” Why didn’t his departure cause a decline and why can’t he do the same for his current squad?

He could have made their skill level rise in otherways other than just player talent.

I think he has as much as he can. You simply cannot compare a clan with very little interest in winning to a clan that seemingly values winning above all else.

Because ckit. We NoS don’t simply care all that much about winning. I know you guys have the time to camp for 2 hours but we like to have fun and kill people. Not sit in base for 15-20 minutes because we want a win. You can call your clan professional all you want. Tremulous is dead. In the end the scoreboard doesn’t really matter at all.

IDK winning is very fun. It’s just the boasting is in very bad taste when you compare the clans and the fact that NoS continued to scrim you even after losing most of the time.

This makes no sense. He specifically said “SKILL” not their overall attitude or any other factor.

I agree, this is a fair point.

I think the majority of the clan respect NoS for this.

spamo pls

Are you seriously arguing over this shit, with Spamo especially?

My first and last reply attempted to cease any discussion with him, so no.

I don’t think posting about a dead clan is relevant ;))))))))))))))))))))))

1 Like

Nice lookin’ roster ya got there, Kit. :wink:

1 Like

This thread is hilarious.

Thanks for those calculations kit, though I think the numbers need to be updated.

2 Likes

No problem. The kill total only includes scrims since April 2015 I believe.

Those were my calculations (;

1 Like

Well they’re fucking wrong

1 Like