Ghost l6

. Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server: Sir|Ghost

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: GMT +1 I am on 5days per week

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
-To see team chat (to resolve more easily some problems)
-!ban

• What is your past admining experience: 4 years on some server on
gpp. Senior admin on RCZ, on the N7 server, on Edge and NewEdge.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
-Patience.
-Know how to use your power.
-Patience.

• What level are you applying for: 6

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):

wheres *<{Helper Bot?

That’s a pretty poor application. No offense intended, just being factual about the lack of content.

2 Likes

I am looking for 2 new flags. I don’t see the to write 300 words about it.
If you think admin’s app reflect the admin skill, you’re wrong.

I didn’t ask, that’s why there is no name :slight_smile:

I believe the admin application made for any level reflects the number of shits given by the applicant. I believe that an admin’s skill is supplemented by their ability to make a case for their desired level. I believe that a person can be as skilled at any job in the world as any other person, but if they don’t give a fuck about the application process they don’t tend to get hired.

I suggest you use your skill to beg for a higher level from the high admins instead of mocking the work done by lower leveled admins. I don’t really care if you’re the most skilled kid at anything, but if you don’t care about anything then it doesn’t matter much does it? I can be the best fisherman this side of the Florida, but that doesn’t do shit for me if I don’t want to drive or be driven to the river.

There is no need for a “300” word application, but you application is like 30 words.

If any sort of poll comes up regarding this application I will vote F2 and will give reasons and explanations regarding my lack of faith in your promotion to level 6. I don’t know, or really care if the high admins vote among themselves and decide to pass this, that’s up to them. But you don’t deserve it through this application.

If your skill was so blatant, a Level 9 or Level 10 would have talked it over with the others and promoted you already. I don’t think you’re quite all you think you are bud.

Once again, no offense intended, just some logic for you. (Disclaimer: this is in no way meant as a personal attack against Ghost, this is simply a personal opinion and presentation of thoughts by another member of the community. End of disclaimer.)

1 Like

Yeah of course, that’s what I am doing all day long.

Deform more please.

That’s your logic, not mine.

Sigh This is going over your head a little bit apparently, either that, or you’re just trying to reply in any way you can in frustration at being called out for being a piss poor applicant for level 6.

You know buddy, it’s funny. I’m one hell of a harsh admin when it comes to promotions and high levels, but all it takes is some goddamn content and/or as you yourself have said “admin skill” to make me willing to F1/even vouch for an applicant.

I’d even have vouched for you, a level 4 admin with some standing if you had perhaps taken the time to ask level 6 and higher admins for a vouch.

I have no problem with players learning and holding higher levels than they already hold, I have a problem with them thinking they deserve that promotion or level. I have a problem with them being too stupid to realize that part of applying for anything in life is at least “trying” to make it look as impressive as possible.

The whole fishing analogy represented this concept. Let me try a different one that makes more sense.

I am the best barista in a town, and I have an application for Starbucks. I think I’m the best barista in town, therefore I make a small application with lack of content. What’s wrong? Why does somebody hate the application? I’m a skilled barista?! OMFG, why does somebody dare question me if I should get this position!!! shakhng,mhahsdjggjklhkah

You don’t need to make a 3,000 word essay or a “300” word application either. Just don’t get butthurt when somebody states their opinion that your application is badly made the way it’s been made.

You’re not wrong. That’s the first statement you’ve made this entire thread that I agree with 100%.

With the way you think, I can deform anything in any way I see fit. It doesn’t really matter does it? I’m one hell of an admin and any deformation I make doesn’t reflect my skill as an admin.

Yes yes yes, you’re right. It’s my logic and not yours. So stop being a foolish human being and understand that not everybody is gonna agree or like either you or your logic.

I don’t need you to agree with my thoughts and I don’t need you to ooh and ahh about what I say either. They’re simply my thoughts. And to be perfectly honest, I don’t give a flying fuck if you or any other person on the internet agrees with it. If you can learn from it great, I view all posts on this forum with the same courtesy. I see A LOT of stupid posts here, but I try to learn and apply the valuable things I see to my knowledge and my way of thinking.

Sadly, you’ve provided none of it.

I won’t give another disclaimer and this is the last time I intend to reply to this thread, so I’ll say this now.

I apologize in advance if I hurt your feelings buddy, or if you get angry or annoyed that I’m typing this to you. Get over it, it’s the internet. And don’t give me any bullshit about me having anything against you per se, I’d call out any admin on this forum if they presented what you just did. (As a matter of fact, I’ve called out several admin applications for lack of content).

Name a friend of mine on this game, and I’d call him or her out too.

1 Like

mfw i haven’t applied for l5 or l6 and i’m l6.

Evoker there is a moment in the discussion where your point is made, 400 extra words of “i apologize if i hurt your feelings even though i have 0 respect for you and will roast your ass into oblivion” aren’t needed.

Even though this application is lacking, don’t you think this is just the slightest bit condescending? Real nice behaviour towards a fellow admin don’t you think?

Where exactly does ghost state that he deserves (:is entitled to) a promotion?

Insert half decent but still cringy lackluster comeback here

Don’t get me wrong, you’re absolutely right. This application is pretty bad.
What did you expect though? the standard lines:
“So sometimes people decon and i can only revert but i have no ban, pls gib !ban”
“All da kool kidz have it pls gib l6”
Like cmon give the guy a break he’s not running for fucking president now is he?
Ghost hasn’t done anything wrong to my knowledge, he’s just looking for 2 new flags, no biggie so chill out.

@Ghost i’d appreciate it if you just had a talk with one of the L9’s, i believe there is a monthly promotion discord chat where high admins (high level as in L9 and maejong) discuss promotions / new admins, might be your best bet.

Since you’re so keen on analogies evoker:
I’m not racist i just hate african americans.
Doesn’t make me not a racist

Doesn’t make you not an asshole.

Thanks for your criticize Evoker, I see your Point Of Vue and I understand it.

Yeah I know, I already pmed l9 one month ago and I had 0 reply. So I am trying by this way.

Sorry ghost, that’s @shuffle’s job.

1 Like

Don’t worry I don’t blame anyone !

Good luck. F1

3 Likes

This is a perfect example of what I was just talking about. I stated what was on my mind, and you take slight issue with it.

I just don’t care.