GHub Olympian Registry [SCRIMS]

Eh miht as well. Mihy have ttrouble tually attending Though as usual.
IGN Frisqy.ViruS
Clan: KnigtsofReason
Timezone: +0800Z
Preferred time: 7pm-11pm local (0300-0700 UTC)

IGN: BillyRazOr
Clan Affiliation: None
Timezone: MST/UTC +8
Preferred time to play: Every Thursday and Saturday (some days are not quite often to play it because I have college to do my homework, so Saturday is my mostly free time and rest day). Maybe Iā€™ll play within 11pm - 2am for my local time.

I donā€™t know that meaning in number 3 rulesā€¦ :confused:

IGN: Craze or Zey or Zeyphr
Clan: Pk
Timezone: UTC - 8
Preferred Time to play: Weekend preferably night time

Just means you can have voice communication between the team you have within the scrim to make it easier to play without the need to type to lead a team

So I need third-party software to use voice communication or doesnā€™t need it? But how to use?

yes you most likely will have to download something, such as skype, Teamspeak 3, Mumble, Curse. But I believe Avarthar made a teamspeak server in which could be used.

There is a teamspeak server with channels already set. Iā€™ll ask cron if I can put the link here.

Why not use Discord so people donā€™t have to download anything? It also uses much less processing power.

Because a lot of players already have teamspeak?

Australia comes last due to lag :sob::sob:

connivers

Oh! I got that point. :slightly_smiling:

Btw, which one of the software is the best and preferred to use voice chat?

I believe most people use Teamspeak.

Teamspeak 3 (Client) Should be good

Yes, thereā€™s a lot of people using Teamspeak or that have it installed on their computer/mobile.
A lot of people also use skype. but Teamspeak is Much more efficient and less taking on performences. (Especially for low-end pcs.)

You have obviously never used discord.

1 Like

I did use it someday. But a lot of people I know uses Teamspeak and prefer it over Discord. (Mostly because they never used it and they donā€™t know itā€¦)
So I didnā€™t use it a lot, sadly.

Also, a lot of players uses teamspeak incase of discord. I would definetly recommend discord tho.

I might make a post after the olympics so the players be able to download it easily.

Ok. So Teamspeak is mostly used for gaming, but some of the functions are not quite good as customers/users need some special systems. But Discord are the best free voice and text chats for gaming, and even have more system functions than Teamspeak.

Even use mobile apps, Teamspeak are need to paid apps for download it, but Discord are totally FREE to download.

In my conclusion, I owned voted for Teamspeak is 73% and Discord is 96%. So I choose Discord for recommend and prefer it. :wink:

You missed the part where you donā€™t even have to download anything for Discord. That means the people who donā€™t have TS wonā€™t have to download anything, and the people who do have it still wonā€™t have to download anything. Its the simplest way to get a bunch of people on one voice chat server.

Iā€™ll see with bird first :wink: He will mostly choose which one will be used.

now for menace :slightly_smiling:

I did forget to write that it was easy and fast to use anywhere. Thanks for that missing information :wink:
Again, I will need to wait for bird to tell me which one he would prefer.

2 Likes