How long have you played Tremulous?

Mid '12. My brother used to play trem during 09 or earlier with a clan called Ninja Warriors (NW+). Eventually it dissolved and he got bored of trem. I saw it sitting on his PC which I still use to this day. Started playing it little by little and eventually got into it and here I am today.

Since 'nam.

1 Like

I remember the time I always had thought u were a noob then after abuot 2-3 years I actually noticed that yor aim got so good I started to fear you when u rifled in hallway :smiley:

lo lolol yeah back then i didnt care about skill level or aim and just had fun on the WTF servers. but now things have changed, i am forced to actually play trem :confused:

remembering just now, WTF servers had a different type of environment. admins were always present and with the integrated IRC system and a bot named Oxytocin (who could crack some jokes) , the server was always on watch. there were some nasty trolls similar to desala but were usually taken care of instantly. sadly, the servers are all dead and no one has the money to host them and revive them.

Burrito is still a noob. Don’t fear him. Pity him for lack of skills

1 Like

fight me lamer

back in the days before i was verbally and emotionally abused constantly by burto

Fixed :slight_smile:

I managed to kick oxytocin/theos in IRC by entering the game and renaming myself to /kick theos and the FServerBot would kick oxy/theos from the IRC and whenever I replied they got kicked again and again until theos eventually fixed it

that sounds hella dope

'07 to 12 and a long break up to now.