I'm Leaving Tremulous Now For Good and Never Ever Coming Back again!

hi, as you all know I am Mr.ccol aka DwanldTwump and I would like to say:

I’m leaving Tremulous now for good, I had a good run and laugh with good and bad times and always had fun in this game and it is dying and slowly it will just turn into an empty game that left the world. The community here is good and great who help one and another except for those nasty people or people who just caused trouble like Desala. This is my Letter for me to leave. My time has come and now I am going to Move on to something else and I will be leaving the community and all of its member’s for good now. Nice seeing you all I don’t Know if any one will care but I just thought I might just leave a note or letter to the community of another player leaving this Good but Old and Fun game that struggles to exist this day and the community try their best to help improve it but I just don’t think that this game will last 10more years. This was all fun and great in Tremulous, but now my time has come for me to say goodbye.

See you @everyone

yours Sincerely

Mr.Cool(DwanldTwump)

Thank You for reading this My Dear community.

secret(戻ってきます, if I spelt it right. guess what it says)

Hate to see you go. Although your mind set is exactly what kills the community. No offense, but looking at it as its dying and you’re leaving for that reason is exactly what we don’t need. Who knows, 10 years this game could really grab ahold of some people. We strive to keep it alive and we love the passion we have for the game. Wherever your next stop may be, we hope it’s a good one. Thank you for being apart of the community.

5 Likes

Well maybe as I wrote it, it seemed as I was leaving trem cause of its dying but the reason was(I forgot to say it) but I’m just bored with the game now. I stopped playing 3months ago but I thought I just should leave if I no longer play the game anymore. Maybe I should of said that as my reason but what I said in this reply is the reason why I am quitting tremulous I may of been playing for 3 or 4 years but I got bored and thought that I should just leave the game.

edit: the thing about the game dying is just my opinion in how the future of trem will go. But I could be wrong or right who knows?, I just hope the game will stay strong and not just fade away.

I’ll keep your seat warm when you return. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

so sad I know, but can u guess what the secret word says?

Lmao, why would you say something like this?

5 Likes

what the fuck is that? LMFAO, it is supposed to say Return, but idk how u managed to get that?

No idea, must have been a translation error.

1 Like

I hope to see you in-game again sooner than later @mr.cool

4 Likes

Damn yes
“Return”

Literally LOL

戻ってきます Pwesident Ewect Twump!

1 Like

I would have never expected such foul language from you, Sparky.

1 Like

HO MY FUCKING GOD DAMMIT! MISTER TRUMP!!! YOU CANT LEAVE THIS COUNTRY FOR EVER!!! YOU ARE OUR PRESIDENT! YOU SAID : IF I AM PRESIDENT , WE WILL MAKE TREMULOUS GREAT AGAIN!!! AND EVERYONE BELIEVE YOU, WE TRUST IN YOU SO PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE AND HELP US TO MAKE TREMULOUS TRUMP AGAIN!!! fuck obama this nigga!!!

1 Like

I will stay but with the new name of Santa Clause I will need a Christmas clan to join.

2 Likes

Hmm, I think we might be able to work something out :slight_smile: .

Yes indeed

:joy::joy: hahaha