It's about time I told you

…that I AM DUN

DUN DUN DUN

I HAD DUN YOU

HOW DUN YOU FEEL

WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DUN

despite all the hints:

1. My infamous binds: Lol^17; Welcome to [W]onderland!!!; For more handy shit see sites.google.com/sites/zdrytchx or whatever shit
  2. I had my admin powers since mid February (I didn’t beforehand because I didn’t grant myself them since my conversion to my new computer and wanted to do it when no one was around… which turned out to be a hard time to find considering the popularity of the server). My IP address is also static (has not changed) but I guess no one is diligent enough to memorise my IP address.
  3. I even told some people that I was playing under a hidden alias
  4. I have that infamous 300+ latency. I was actually playing with over 330 ping right until about a week ago, it seems my internet is a bit fixed but now I need to adjust for the new lead amount required due to the internet route shifting.
  5. LITERALLY EVERY VIDEO I HAVE UPLOADED SINCE; I EVEN POSTED (some of) THEM ONTO THE FORUMS
    [Tremulous 1.1] How To Win Tremulous 101 - YouTube
    [Tremulous 1.1] What basilisk looks like with 300 ping - YouTube
    [Tremulous 1.1] How dun Dun correctly - YouTube
    [Tremulous 1.1] KoRx Alien Classes and Human Upgrades in a nutshell demonstration - YouTube
    [Tremulous 1.1] how far you need to aim ahead with 400 ping - YouTube
    [Tremulous 1.1] Luci is an aimable and retarded weapon - YouTube
    [Tremulous 1.1] A quick game in disguise - YouTube
  6. Was fun when Desela wasn’t discriminating me and wasn’t trolling around as much and was actually helpful.
  7. But I guess that means he will discriminate me again soon.
  8. I actually rarely used my admin powers and let other admins do their job at the time unless it was highly required of me to use them because of their occasional shitty decisions (I won’t list any events nor people) or them not being available at the time.
  9. test7341 somehow recognised my qkey while 1.1 gpub/club servers didn’t. Eventually test7341 borked and I now can no longer connect for some reason.
  10. Was this a surprise?
  11. Only one person guessed who I was correctly, but he pretty much just spammed the names of the top admins.

All fine and dandy but the real question is: “Do we actually give a fuck?”

3 Likes

No. Gamers are in general, virgins.

1 Like

I have never seen a dun in game, I was expecting like “that I AM DESALA” surprise, but no :frowning:, I got tricked.

I do see you in-game. You just don’t remember