Omfg my anti-virus keeps deleting my trem(yet it's fucking clean)!

ok HERE is this fucking boring shit of a topic but,

MY ANTI-VIRUS Keeps deleting my fucking trem about every month or so, it’s the 3 time it has happened to me i can’t say no to deleting trem from existence on my computer, but i think it’s just fucked up man,
here is how it happens,

blah blah blah, oh wtf is this???(my antivirus detection) A threat has been detected(where my trem folder is which is on my desktop) the options are
Try the best method of removal(can’t click x to cancel this no other options whole fucking screen black with the detection in my face).

I have no options but to remove it then trem fucking disappears from my computer forever wtf??? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Fucking AntiViruses these days can’t play a fucking old game without it been removed and it’s not a threat wtf???

fucking SHITTTTTTTTT!!!
(end of story)

WTF man fuck this shit new client again?? so angry fucking shite!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Your antivirus doesn’t have options/settings for “Exclusions”?

Sry but sadly @romdos my antivrus doesn’t have a options\settings that allow exclusions. The only one i know does have that option would be Malware Bytes Anti-Malware, but Malware bytes doesn’t have that prob with it. SAD NOW.

@mr.cool Upload your Tremulous binaries (tremulous.exe, tremded.exe) to https://www.virustotal.com/ and post the results.

what client are you using? what AV reports it?

1 Like

get rid of ur antivirus and live life on the edge

2 Likes

@faceman i will do sir, i’ll live life on the edge! :smile:

@blowFish i’m using the 1.1.0 default client(updated) and im using AVG( it’s shit deleting my trem).

Get rid of AVG, it’s a piece of shit.

1 Like

Using the pc with no antivirus is like having casual intercourse with no protection, you never know what is going to happen later, but is fun!

Please don’t follow this advice.

AVG does let you add exclusions! Follow these steps: https://support.avg.com/SupportArticleView?l=en_US&urlName=How-to-exclude-file-folder-or-website-from-AVG-scanning

You can also report false positives for AVG here: False Positive File Form

Do these and your problem is fixed. If not, get a different antivirus like Avast. Closing this thread.