[PASSED: 2] Spamo

‘pain’ has level 2 for immunity I believe. as he kept getting vote kicked and he plays a lot less than spamo does. level 2 doesn’t have commands which are extremely abusive does it?

Level 2 (a.k.a. Under Hovel Protection):

This is basically a level 1, with vote immunity.

lmao give the nos seine his l2, fucking hakr

This is under discussion.

i would say you should’ve thought about that before you ruined the games (by tk, killing structures etc) or break rules. to get kick immunity should first gain trust

I don’t see why not. He hasn’t caused any trouble in a while besides forums trolling. Everytime he is on the server while im connected, he usually keeps to himself.

i’m not talking about trolling forum. a few times he was kicked because of his behaviour, not because of potential hacking. and as long as admins believes a player may cause troubles on the server, that player should not have kick immunity.

although i totally agree that spamo should be immune to ‘kick because of hacking’ i see other reasons why people may want to kick him. unfortunately we don’t have any technical means to distinguish those situations automatically. so unless he starts behaving correctly i think he should not get the immunity.

also i must admit i haven’t seen him for a long time so i will believe if other admins say he has changed

I don’t know where i tk structures and such things unless someone is impersonating me. I also have not seen newb play in probably a month or so i say…So yeah. It’s whatever. I’m not making it a big argument or not. Was just a question. Because now days i connect and sometimes in the mornings there arnt admins around in my time zones and all these Italians form an alliance and kick me lol.

There’s 15 rules - all of which are not hard to follow.

If you can show that you understand them and won’t break them (ie, don’t be a dick), you can get L2.
If anyone reports you, the immunity will be removed and you’ll receive an extended ban for that rule’s violation.
Deal?

Little Spamo has ‘grown up’ a fair bit since I remember X days. No constant trolling or spamming, no rule abusing or mutes every 5 minutes.
(Not to say he doesn’t)

My perspective of Spamo’s ingame behaviour recently, he is quiet, under various aliases and just trying to play the game. Even when he has his original name, I do not see a problem.

I support level 2 because I believe people can change, learn new ways and shouldn’t be punished by other players for doing so.

Just my $0.02

1 Like

can l2 still be kicked / banned / muted by admins? if so im all for giving him l2 because the aimbot kickvotes really are annoying.

Mmm not totally sure… the immunity can be removed, followed by a ban if needed.

@Spamo waiting for your reply.

Admin levels is a rank system, so level 2 players are supposed to be affected by commands from higher levels than them. Well, at least that’s the way Wolf:ET worked.

I understand all of these rules cron. And i understand it will be removed if anyone reports me.

All the admin commands, mute, kick, ban, etc would still work on level 2 players by higher levels that have those commands. However, no one can call votes on players with vote immunity.

Look I don’t really care whether or not you get L2, that’s fine.

The thing is, your “reason” for needing L2 is bullshit and for the most part self-imposed.

I’ve personally sat in the server incognito and watched you steamroll whitenames with a mass driver and when they get mad you taunt them or jokingly say you hack to get a reaction, maybe if you didn’t have such a big mouth in-server you wouldn’t be so susceptible to kick votes.

1 Like

Shouldn’t you be doing more productive things, thrashmin?

1 Like

I’ll set you to L2, but treat it as a privilege - don’t try and taunt whitenamers and don’t claim that you hack. If you abuse the privilege it will be removed and a lovely ban will replace it.

1 Like

Fair enough. Thanks

Spamo is now registered as Scrotum Hopper - with L2.
L2 group is now renamed “Non-admin Protected Player”