[PASSED: 3] Burrito 5th app

i am the only unreasonable nos member i know of. well maybe spamo too.

p.s. u r an emotionally unstable individual

I really don’t agree with your statement about him, face. Bird isn’t really what you think him to be.

It’s true and good luck @burrito :slight_smile:

Coming from a person who just called himself unreasonable.

1 Like

WEL u know what they say my boi

takes one to know one

#woooped

Get back on topic.[quote=“burrito, post:6, topic:1626”]
Also, I will read the Code of Conduct soon.
[/quote]
This should have been the first thing you did after reading my post.[quote=“Hero, post:4, topic:1626”]
It is mandatory for all server staff.
[/quote]

Yeah well, reading a rules page at 12 am isn’t very fun but I took the time to read it right now.

What are your thoughts about the Code of Conduct?

I agree with all of them, they seem reasonable and not something you are forced to do.

Good luck booger. F1 gg

durrito thx for applying but i’m inclined to F1 ur application because of ur clanmate’s criminally false accusation of aimbotting vs. my indian doctor. like has been said before in this thread u can see that nos ppl do not respect authority and ur superiors (like me lol ^^) and the rule of law and there’s rly nothing more important than that b/c we’re trying to run an internet game server here. so yeah. :smiley:

2 Likes

your ‘‘friend’’ has been harassing my clanmate and so, he decided to take action against your sex ed teacher and has provoked him pretty darn good

lmao i fell for that quote

considering jaeyong is trying to act like a female and totally
#fails
#at
#it

pls read the title next time it was repoerted for aiming. plz take knote that aiming has knowthing to do with aimbotting. false report my butt. plz also take note that

anyway. back to
gl you stupid dimwit i hope u get declined so i wont feel bad about having less admin than u
lol jk
no rly wth

btw sun:

#woooped

thx barrel scum u better hope i dont report u for missing an md shot on a rant in front of u

Grrrr

The decision on an admin application will not be affected by actions made by the applicant’s clanmates independent from the applicant. Likewise it is important that admins don’t use their admin capacity to give clanmates any different treatment under the rules than any other player.

@burrito consider if your clanmate’s chosen action to knowingly waste the administration’s time looking for a violation that does not exist was the appropriate action to take even if he was allegedly “harassed” by that player. If there was a violation of rule 4 that took place, the appropriate action would have been to indicate that specific actual violation in a report with evidence that suports that that violation actually took place.

We take reports of violations very seriously to both ensure that the rules are upheld as intended, and to prevent players from receiving administrative consequences that they do not deserve. So extra time and attention is taken by dedicated contributors to the Tremulous community to ensure reports are appropriately addressed. This is why we have rules against abusing reports.

From the header of the game server rules:

From the code of conduct:

With that said, loyalty to friends is very important, however, as an admin it would be your responsibility to help maintain a safe, fun, and friendly environment and atmosphere. This is achieved by upholding the server rules, by doing your best to address conflicts and issues when you can to prevent escalation (sometimes help from other admins might be needed), and by leading by good example.

@burrito , if we approve your admin application, as an admin what will you do when presented with a situation where one or more of your friends break a/some rule(s)?

Even if it was my friend or just a guy I really now, I would still need to take action. It would be pretty biased since you are defending your friend or a clanmate, and then leave another player who actually needs help. Unfair for the players, it would probably cause some hate. Being biased is just going to make matters worse, and would probably lead to demotion or something similar.

Oh no growls!

2 Likes

Passed L3.