[PASSED: 3] Dracone's Admin Application This Is Real You Cannot Stop This

Terrible player, terrible admin. F2.

Who is this guy?

May I know as well?

How can we be sure of that?[quote=“Dracone, post:1, topic:1477”]
4, but give me 5 or whatever the highest one is if you think I deserve it, which I do, thanks.
[/quote]

Why do you deserve it? (Begin by getting known of the admins before applying…)[quote=“Dracone, post:1, topic:1477”]
I had admin on AA for a good long while up until I admittedly accidentally intentionally abused one day, banning some nobody who no one cares about for just a few years or so, unjustly, I guess. I got demoted and then didn’t abuse and used my admin fine but for some reason it got taken anyways, never complained or appealed though because I became a mild griefer instead.
[/quote]

You abused. You will probably abuse again. You got demoted for that. And then you became a griefer. You’re currently at 80% F2 for me ( Which means no… and a request to get that application denied directly.)…

Hmm… How could I tell you… Oh I know! No. His job is done correctly.

Isn’t that a form of tormenting?

Can’t you just pick a single name and register with it so we get to know you more? (Not needed but it helps a lot…)

To get that post done… I vote, without any doubt, NO.

nice job with the quotes avarthar, hero is dracone confirmed #LoomiNaty

Let’s try and keep this on-topic, any irrelevant posts (@DarkMicrobe) will be purged.

Admittedly a good and funny application. You have answered all questions to a respectable standard, a rarity here.

What’s your true agenda for gaining admin? Had your little group or “clan” as you like to put it, held any integrity and activity on the server I’d suspect some sort of collusion for trouble making.

Why is this relevant? Your point is completely moot because LSD has around 2 “active” members.

“Guess what guys, I am the best tremulous player in the WHOLE of Wales.” Doesn’t count for shit, when only 2-3 Welsh people play.

This attitude is not something I would like to see from an admin, not sure if it’s a joke. [quote=“Dracone, post:1, topic:1477”]
It’s probably obvious that I say a lot of stupid excessive things while I’m on the server or come across kinda trolly, but I would hope it’s blatant that I’m joking.
[/quote]

It’s really not obvious when you use multiple names regularly. Assuming an expected behaviour of someone would also lead me to assume they need to know you well. I especially dislike it when people insist on aliasing permanently.

Could you give me an example? Would you use your admin powers if a justified vote was placed upon a friend? :wink:

My recommendation to you :- Discuss with your vouchers how they can further promote your application. Your primary voucher (I assume would be Taylor) has put minimal effort into promoting your suitability as admin. Is he assuming your vote would automatically pass? Sonic’s PC is currently broken, so I doubt to see any post from him.

Good luck to you.

50/50. He’s making fun of something he actually did in the past.

Sherlock out.

@Ckit Since these are all fair enough questions and points:

I want to gain admin for the very reason I stated. The serious part is legitimate. That’s all there is to me wanting to gain admin.

This was directed at Woodbury, who doesn’t know who I am, for identification purposes. I’m sorry for being unclear, but your statement that LSD only has 2 active members confirms my point. If the LSD member around is not Taylor, it is definitely me unless Se7en comes out of inactivity, which we would be well aware of. Or Denton, but he doesn’t alias.

This is probably a good time to mention that, while I should likely not have applied when I haven’t dropped my aliasing for any period of time just yet, I’ve used only 4 aliases over the past 3-4 months or so. If I take one, I use it for quite some time. KingOfBaslick is just a name I very commonly used in the past, the rest I listed have been used sequentially.

Also, nearly every time I enter the server, I’m greeted as “cone” by at least one person, often more. This has included admins. Meaning that while I have not actually given my main name in game publicly, so far as I can remember, my identity is made quite clear, and it’s known without me even having to show my behavior because it’s happened with brand new aliases. Either that or admins are checking my AKA and revealing it. There aren’t really any alternatives.

Should also mention that I’m fairly certain my registered name isn’t the one I CHOSE to register with, some admins seem to like to set players to level 1. I’ve had this happen many times. I don’t imagine I should have to change my qkey just to get a better registered name. But I did go to the server yesterday and ask if someone could L1 me but I guess no one was on who could.

I’ll use Dracone from here on anyways, at least for the time spent seeking admin, but I thought I’d just make it clear that I’ve mostly been identified publicly numerous times, and have also seen my name given out without me being involved. I wouldn’t have thought there would be any problem in knowing who I am unless I’d never actually been seen in game by the person who claims to not know me (Avarthar, Woodbury).

Not pausing the game until you know that someone’s actually deconned is one situation. Not muting people without warnings first. I’m not sure how to get clearer than just mentioning that it’s just common sense. The point was not based on situational awareness, it was based around the impact of using admin too much. Players quit/uninstall the game entirely much more when admins overuse their powers than when they don’t use them.

I’ve been on both sides of this. I’ve banned friends and also used my admin powers to keep a friend from being votekicked, which I personally feel justified in given that that position allows me to convince said friend to not do what warranted the vote. During any and all time I’ve had admin, I’ve never had a problem with this particular method, not that I’ve had to cancel a vote for a friend more than maybe two or three times ever. But it’s understood where any problem with that could come from. I’m sure I could act more in accordance with “rules are rules”.

This one got it right.

1 Like

Just because you don’t know him, it doesn’t mean the majority don’t.

Quick to judge someone you don’t know arent you?

No, it was a form of humour.

Passed L3.