[PASSED: 3] Elites Level 3 App!

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
*<{Elite

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
UTC- 6:00

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
I waited the 30 days from last app so its finnaly August 1st I really want admin to help out the server and expand all I ask for is level 3 :slight_smile: thanks tremulous!

• What is your past admining experience:
Level 4 - Test7341

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Helping out the community and grow with it and use your skills to help out the tremulous server.

• What level are you applying for:
Level 3

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Sparky(9) HelperBot(6) Sonic(6) Ckit(9) Khione(6) Woodbury(7) ssingh9(6)

4 Likes

You can add me to your voucher list too, I have seen change in you, I hope I’m not wrong :slight_smile:

Thank You!

Good luck Elite! :wink:

Good luck

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Poll is up.

Thanks @Shuffle @dGr8LookinSparky @Craze @BillyRazOr

Good Luck Elite!

Hey @Elite

Even though I vouched for you, I wanted to ask some questions.

1. I have seen you in game this last month, but not as much as previous ones, is this lack of activity a matter of concern?
  2. Did you throughfully read the Code of Conduct and Server Rules?
  3. I feel some lack of motivation from the app you wrote, comparing them to the previous applications you wrote, is there any reason for this?
1 Like

I have been on ive just been sick im coming back dont worry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He had to post it as soon as possible to get it out on the first day he was allowed to reapply :joy:

If I went and asked each of these admins individually, how many of them would admit to vouching for you?

I am one of his vouchers :slight_smile:

Damn I miss you in-game Menace :joy: :joy:

@Elite gud luk

2 Likes

@Menace they are all comfirmed vouchers thanks@Blizz😘

1 Like

CONFIRMED TM

1:

2: ??
3: ??

1 Like

@Woodbury yes I have. and by my lack of support what do u mean I’m trying to get admin if this fails I’m going to keep trying.

As for the numerous attempts, you were previously denied for specific reasons. Without improvements, you will continue to be denied. I personally have seen improvements from you regarding a few aspects, but maybe other admins haven’t. It’s your job to show them how you’ve improved. Like I told you in game, activity was a fairly big concern, but I can see you’re making efforts towards being more active. We’ll just have to wait and see

craze elaborate please: where have you seen improvements?
My f1 stands for now but that’s purely because sonic and ckit have vouched for elite, not because i’ve personally seen improvement from elite in the last week. I have 0 problem changing my vote to f2 as i don’t see why i would [quote=“Craze, post:19, topic:2271”]
just have to wait and see
[/quote]