[PASSED: 3] Torrente Application

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
[NoS]TORRENTE

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
Spain (UTC/GMT +1).

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
Only and better active server and… in the mornings, seems not to be any euro-zone admin. Today, for example, we had a player deconning all the time; we had to callvote kick and let time to rebuild… that’s not playable!!!

• What is your past admining experience:
I was admin in serveral servers i can remember: TremSpain, Winebar, IntoTheWild, Gamezoo, AA…

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Just let the game being playable. Calm down vs trollers… dont forget mute command (kick would be easy, but abuse :stuck_out_tongue: ).

• What level are you applying for:
I would like to get the enough cms to manage situations like the one we had this morning (at least pause, kick, revert, ban, unban, adjustban. Actually, it seems, I am already level 2 (but just !allready xD).

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Dunno… but sure you know and I hope you dont have a bad idea about me :stuck_out_tongue:.

I shall set up a poll for you.

In your opinion, when should mute be used?

1 Like

At least when someone spam 10^10 times the same message on the public chat… which seems to be so normal here… xD

That certainly would be a valid reason. What other situations would mute be an appropriate action? (hint: read over the server rules).

ok, you did it… I have read the whole “Server rules & suggested punishments” section sight now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What are your thoughts about the current server rules? Suggestions for improvement and constructive criticism are very welcomed, as we are always interested in improving the experience on the servers.

Current rules are good. Btw, I dunno why spammins messages is allowed even when admins are online (I never saw warns in this server I think :neutral_face:)

About the poll when we apply, is it private for admins?

Spamming messages is against the rules. The question is has that rule been properly enforced by admins?

Exactly, that’s what i wonder :confused:

About the poll, is it private for admins?

The poll is in a private admin section, yes.

Ok, thanks!!

Dunno if I should have said the level Im asking for, so I add that my experience as admin has been:

• TremSpain: level 6
  • IntoTheWild: level 999 (god admin xD)
  • Gamezoo: level 7
  • I dont remember my level in other servers, but these were in which I played for a rly long time

With this I mean I have been always high admin level, but dunno which level fits to that here. As I said, i’m asking for admin just to get, at least, commands to manages fu**ing players (mostly in the mornings)… level you all consider, I guess you all know me from long time ago :sweat_smile:

Guys, we are having deconners in server the whole day and no admin. Could any of you at least try to be more online or review logs to ban IP?

This is getting unplayable :disappointed_relieved:

Passed L3.

If you experience any deconners you should make a report thread, or PM any L7+ admin on the forums and it will make life easier to deal with them.