[PASSED: 4] Aer's Admin Application

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
My in-game name is Aer^Hiv. I’m registered simply as Aer. I have two pretty standard main names which I used in the past. These were Fear|Aerolis and also Ornelia. Now I just stick simply to Aer and don’t plan to change it.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
My timezone is GMT (currently DST) and I live in England. There is no real set time that I play Tremulous but I’m awake as early as 8am on most days and sleep at around 2am. I’m playing pretty regularly but admittedly, I only recently rejoined the game.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
Tremulous is pretty dead, which makes GrangerPub the most prevalent server to anyone who plays. So far it has been a pretty lively server and had many people, which means more cause for incidents. Granted, a lot of the time there is an admin around to deal with the situation, but I have witnessed several occasions without an admin in sight. I don’t know how the situation is with European admins on the server and how many of them there are, but perhaps another who can help out wouldn’t be a bad thing.

• What is your past admining experience:
I’d love to give an exact list of the admin levels that I’ve had on other servers, but unfortunately that was around (and even longer) two years ago and so I no longer remember. But to include a few servers I had admin on were Wraths (lagged), Teaparty (lagged), Into the Wild (lagged), [W]onderland (unlagged), AA (unlagged) and various other random servers which I cannot bring to mind right now. I think it’s important for me to note that on almost every server I’ve been an admin on, I’ve been at least level 4 tier (if I’m using your standard levelling system), with capabilities up until perma banning. For me I would not ask nor wish to be higher than a level 7 admin because knowing my stupidity I would probably subnet ban the entirety of Poland or something just as bad by mistake. But in any case I would say I know admin commands pretty well and I also don’t take them lightly. I prefer not to use them unless the situation truly calls for it, and I’m not someone who likes to abuse such a position. Of course anyone can just say that, but I’d be willing to prove it. :]

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
I think I answered this question in part above before I even read it, but I think there are lots of things that can be considered important. Patience is definitely one of the qualities that I value, along with the ability to be completely rational in a heated situation. And just to mention another, trustworthiness. You should be able to trust an admin to do what they are supposed to do, and this is a major thing that such servers rely on.

• What level are you applying for:
I would be pleased with at least level 4, so that I can have access to !buildlog and !revert, and be able to help out in those situations. However, level 5 has the plus of admin chat, which would be even nicer, because I like to be nosey… and be able to assist anyone who actually bothers to use /a to request help. In any case I am thankful if I am even considered for a level in the first place. I know that I have capabilities for a higher level, but I don’t like to be greedy, so you can hit me with what you think would benefit you guys, and if it’s lower that’s alright too.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Indeed: MaeJong, Khione, Bird and Shuffle have all agreed to vouch for me. (This is hoping that they weren’t just trolling me, lol.)

BULLSHIT

ALSO BULLSHIT

I’ve set your poll up, I hope it doesn’t pass.

[size=8]PS: JKJKJK D: Don’t whip me[/size]

*unlagged

0/10 app, auto-deny gg.

jk bb thx for applying your vote has been auto-passed bc mae and I both f1.

Truestory

gg, so I’m like level 9 admin now yes? ;D

1 Like

You have been granted the master admin level that is -1. Conglaturation on your depromotion.

1 Like

Nice to meet you in game Aer.
F1

Glad you applied Aer. :smiley: you got my F1. and welcome to the GrangerHub forums.

Thank you folks! :blush:

Pretty sure the word is just “demotion”.

Good luck Aer! :+1:

You fucking RIP’d the joke. Shame on you. Also thanks for thinking my english is shit.

I am master trollol. App denied, gg no re.

now I am cry

Welcome to GrangerHub Aerolis, good luck :slight_smile: !

Welcome to the club of clumsy admins. Members: me.

– rlb

1 Like

/rcon !subnetban 1 0

1 Like

Lol, nice misquote there.

Great application, good luck.

1 Like

I’m willing to vouch as well.

Thank you very much! :*