[PASSED: 4] Hendrich

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:

Hendrich, preferably followed by the clantag flavour of the week.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:

I don’t know anymore. :’(

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:

Noone wants to actually administrate a server. Its basically a shitty job you don’t paid for to make sure people don’t ruin other people’s fun. Whether it’s in-game trolling or server drama that takes time out of your day just so there can be a little place on the internet where you have the control to enjoy your favourite online game. In short, I want to admin GrangerPub because I want to play Tremulous. Any other reason is bullshit.

• What is your past admining experience:

I don’t remember much, but I hosted my own dedicated servers before for clan scrims and was an admin of Powa’s and Google’s servers (RIP). I like spending hours fucking with different QVMs, most of which were shit except Lakitu7’s.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:

As an admin, you are no more powerful than your fellow players until you decide to pull out the admin powers, thus the best ones avoid using those. The reason that is the case is because its too easy to mute/kick/ban players you disagree with, even when you are wrong.

This bullshit behaviour just pisses people off and WILL keep people off the server and the misguided idea most admins have is that their behaviour will keep people they don’t like off the server. No, if this keeps happening the only people that will be on the server is your own little clique and thats just shitty because now your server has a reputation of being full of “admins” instead of players.

tl;dr Apologize if you fuck up and reverse the decision. Don’t be a bitch.

• What level are you applying for:

Level 1.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you:

The only vouching thats worth a shit is a person’s actions. This is possibly the worst question you could of asked on a admin application.

:open_mouth: lulz

Hola hemrich poll’s up bish

Setleveled to 4.