[Passed:4] Mosin's admin app

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
MosinNagant in game and on forums, thinking about changing though.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
GMT-6 or Central Time

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
Because I am a well known and respected player (maybe not on 1.1, but now that 1.2 is dying that might change)

• What is your past admining experience:
Many moons ago, herds of great players roamed the lands of 1.2. Back then I was admin on pretty much all servers except RCZ

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
A well managed temper. If someone loses their shit (easy in a team vs team game where people flame anyway), they lose their sensibility. Ergo, an admin should remain calm and concise in his/her decisions.

• What level are you applying for:
ALL OF THEM (is there an over 9000?)
But seriously, I will take the highest you will give me.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
dGr8LookinSparky, a good friend of mine.

Just a side note, I know I have been gone a little while but I am making a come back. Again.

Good Luck on your application. Just as a side note, were you an admin on the NA Official Server?

I think i was, but that was a LONG time ago. Side note-have been an admin on a couple servers more recently. Also, how many of you would get it if i renamed to Caboose?

Your poll’s up. Thanks for applying.

Have you registered on the server? If not, please register and post your registered name here. If you have registered can you ask a L3+ to check your registered name so that you can post it here - it appears as if there’s no admin registered under the name ‘MosinNagant’

Didnt realise i hadnt registered yet :expressionless: oops. Done now

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.