[PASSED:4]Oblivion Admin Application

Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
I’m known as Oblivion and registered on server as the same name. I’m a old school player back from 2006, and was well known and respected.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
My time zone is CST (GMT-6). I play during all hours, but most the time I spectate and watch games due to work and poor internet connection while offshore. Im frequently online, and if needed I can be reached ASAP. I’m like a mobile command :joy:

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
Admin is not all that important to me, I’m sorrounded by the best admins on the server already. Especially since I have direct contact with the host whenever I need them. However, I would like to be admin because I can maintain server ordinance without having to run directly to a admin for help. I quickly learn and respect others. I have read the servers rules and guidlines and know what to give and what to expect.

• What is your past admining experience:
My past admin experience has been long ago, but if you all remember DretchStorm one of the most popular servers, Ghostshell and I, along with a few other admins ran a tight ship when we were online. I was one of the highest admins lvl 4 before my retirement. I also ran the secondary sister server to DretchStorm, and the name of that server was Dretch*Tsunami. Rules and regulations were the same. I’ve hosted many other servers for trem including relic mod and domination mod. So I have to say previously admining is A+.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
The most important qualities is to be respectful, NO FAVORITISM, giving players a chance, having a positive attitude, and most importantly having fun. Admining a server is certainly not a easy task when you have other daily duties, but it’s also a job for management and a learning experience.

• Are any level 6+ admins willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank): Cron(Romdos), Sparky, and maybe blowfish can give me some credit. I owe him beer. :thinking:

6 Likes

Good luck @oblivion :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

(P.S.) I vouch too.

3 Likes

Love you @Helper_Bot

3 Likes

Vouched :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Good luck @oblivion :smiley: ! The GrangerPub adminstration can greatly benefit from having you on the team!

4 Likes

I also vouch. Good luck.

5 Likes

Thanks for the vouches guys.

4 Likes

GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Good luck @oblivion! :slight_smile: :wink:

I support you for being admin. :thumbsup: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Welcome back man. you got my support. Good luck.

4 Likes

good luck

3 Likes

I’m gonna need it. They might put the ban :hammer: To me though

2 Likes

@faceman I know you see this :joy:

2 Likes

Obli, I missed you so dearly

but where the fuck is floww
I need him/miss him too
and if the two of you are alive, I might be alive, too

pm me or some shit if you want to say something

Hi :nerd_face:

tfw you realize this isn’t One.Oblivion and this Oblivion is american.

2 Likes

Got’em!

2 Likes

Passed. Level 4.

1 Like