Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:

Hero

Currently registered as Fk|Hero

In the past I’ve gone by:
Spartan
Handsome
Iceman
Jaime Lannister

Feel free to call me Rish, all of my clan and many other rival clan members already do.

What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:

UTC -5

During peak summer hours I play approximately 8 to 10 hours a day. I’m in University so those hours have been curbed during the week. I have no problem committing more hours whenever I am needed. I will be very active after December 21st and into next semester as my class schedule is light.

Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:

By the end of April 2015 I had switched my focus from Tremulous to CS:GO under the impression that trem was on its last leg. I had always been someone that believed that trem would never die, until April. I lost hope. Fk had scrimmed and beaten every active clan and I was the census number 1 player. I thought there was nothing left to achieve. One day, months later, at the behest of my good friend and clan member, bird, I loaded up trem and scrimmed again. The blood rushed to my head, the fog lifted from my eyes and I awoke from my slumber, reinvigorated with a passion for this game that I’ve devoted years of my life to. Why do I want to admin on Grangerpub? Grangerpub kept the torch burning when I dropped it. Grangerpub kept the game that I love alive and strong. Grangerpub has breathed life back into my Tremulous career, and for that I am more grateful than you will ever know. I want to give back to this server, I want to give back to this community.

What is your past admining experience:
Unknown clan server Head Admin
Pk clan server Level 4
Fk clan server Head Admin
BB (remake modeled after the original BB) Head Admin
AA Level 5
AA2 I don’t remember what level I had
Various other clan servers including KoR and MW

What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Service. As an admin I see myself as a public servant. My job is to keep the players happy and uphold the standards put into place by the Grangerpub head admins.

Leading by example. This is fairly straight forward. I hold myself up to server standards and encourage others to do the same.

Fairness and understanding. At the end of the day the job of the admin is to ensure that the players want to return to the server. The best way to achieve that goal is by being a fair and understanding community leader.

What level are you applying for:
I have been advised by my clan members bird and Ckit to apply for Level 7. I trust their judgement as my friends and as server admins so I will be applying for Level 7.

I want something to be perfectly clear. I understand full well that this is not my server. I am not asking to run the show unless called upon, I am asking to be a part of the team. If given this opportunity I guarantee that I will uphold the standards of Grangerpub’s server rules, and respect all other admins both above and below the rank you see fit to bestow upon me.

Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
bird
Ckit
Maejong
Taylor
Effect (unconfirmed but has known me for years)

Thank you for the opportunity.

1 Like

10/10

Welcome back, friend.

I’ll get your poll started.

Thanks bro beans

I’m so glad you applied.

:heart:

You have my vouch. Welcome back Hero.

Good luck Hero :slight_smile: .

when and where was this poll taken? i must have missed it. and the rest of the tremulous community too.
u bowl-headed, jaw-brained, toad-spotted scobberlotcher

L O L

L O L ROFL

@Effect Thanks buddy

@dGr8LookinSparky Thanks Sparky

@faceman You missed the vote little buddy.

How profound

Denied.

LOL…

gotta be more descriptive

1 Like

you fatback bowlegged limpdick arab

Hero you’re so ugly. When your mom dropped you off at school. She got fined for littering. -Legit 2k15

Hey hero, gl and welcome back!

Passed L6.