[PASSED: L4] Face

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
face or burtosucks or ihateburto or burtoisanidiot or burtowooper or antiburtostompingmachine. jk I think I only used like one of those but now that I’m thinking about it those sound pretty good.
I honestly don’t know my registered name. oh yeah I’m actually not registered so I don’t have a registered name so nvm that but I can register I GUESS. if I have to. I guess I would have to actually.

• What is your timezone/What time do you woop on tremulous and how often:
GMT -7. PST. I woop WHENEVER I WANT.
well due to my work and school schedule I have been a lot less active recently but I still try to woop every now and then. I usually try to be on at least once a day usually in the evenings to get a few good selfwoops in before bed.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE RECKONING!!! This is ONLY THE FIRST sip…the FIRST FORETASTE OF A BITTER CUP which will be proffered to us YEAR BY YEAR UNLESS by a supreme recovery of moral health and martial vigour, we arise AGAIN AND TAKE OUR STAND for FREEDOM as in the olden time…
It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror,
victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory,
there is no survival.

Mankind… that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps its fate that today is the 10th of October, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the 10th of October will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT! WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT! WE’RE GONG TO LIVE ON! WE ARE GOING TO SURVIVE.
Today, we celebrate COLUMBUS DAY.

• What is your past admining experience:
umm I forget everything. but some I remember in chronological order. Alpha Crash clan server, NoS servers, I think OPP clan server but I forget. for sure DretchTsunami and BB. AA. I want to say SST but I can’t remember. maybe menace would remember. actually ya I don’t think I was.
I don’t remember the levels on D
T; I think it was 4 or 5. I forget what I had on BB, and I had 5 on AA but was demoted due to inactivity to 4. then I think I basenaded or something and got demoted even more. …then I naded it again and got banned. (MY TEAM SAID IT WAS OKAY.) and I might have naded it after that too. I forget. those were the days. I am a very responsible admin. I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE CODES OF ADMINISTRATION. BASENADING IS BAD.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
not basenading.
not banning borto even though I want to
not muting borto
not speccing borto
not tking borto
not verbally tormenting borto too much
not waiting for borto to go hall and then “accidentally” laying a nade in blindspot with the perfect timing for him to run right into it and combust spontaneously but because he was wearing armor and had full hp he didn’t die right away so I had to use my psaw I happened to buy in case of these situations and chase him down from where I was hiding and bleed him to death but then a fat rant kills both of us. dirty scum.
not banning toma even though I want to
etc etc

I will be a good admin

• Are any level 6+ admins willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
maybe

well carp. nvm then : /
GG

bye

begging filth

7 Likes

Please reapply when you get good, so basically never.

FILTH

Ken Bone gets my F1 for L4. I need to think about his runningmate @faceman though :wink: .

F1 ez vote

good luck @faceman :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck!

Is this serious?

This is not serious @Shuffle

idk, it looks very serious to me.

I vouch

Never fail to amuse me :smiley:

The fact that you included the leader of the #bonezone has guaranteed my vote and vouch.

goodluck @faceman, the infiltration of purging the Fk|lumenati invasion into GrangerPub has begun.

:grenade: AGAINST OUR ENEMIES, WE SUFFER NO LOSS :grenade:

NOS IS BOSS
O :advgranger:
S :advgranger: :advgranger:

I :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger:
S :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger:

B :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger:
O :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger:
S :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger:
S :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger: :advgranger:

Hey Face, good luck :smiley:

I’ll vouch for you Face if you’re being serious. If not however gtfo and I hope you are torched with a fiery arrow to the knee for teasing me with this. PlsdontmakeEvokersadorhewillfeelunhappy#savethepandas#facecutie#vouchforlevel4#votesoutforface

1 Like

F1 cause he copied some freaken like American freedom and tyranny thing off the internet from like hilairy cliton and trump so yeah f1

I remember when Hillary gave this speech (lots of fireworks on that day):

1 Like

SRS APP IS SRS

THIS IS SRS BZNES

3 Likes

Alright, you got my F1 for Level 4.

1 Like