Pro Noob's Admin application

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
Pro Noob, Prototype (hardly used)

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
Pacific time zone, 1-3 hours daily, maybe every otherday. It varies. I’ve been playing tremulous for about 5-6 years.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
The main reason i want to be an admin on Grangerhub is because i’d like to solve minor issues within games. I tend to play tremulous alot and the majority of the time there is always a problem that needs to be solved in the game. For example, Someone Tk’ing on purpose, or an argument that breaks out and has people cursing non-stop at eachother for 20-30 minutes if not longer. i’d just want that L3 admin because of the ability to warn players aswell mute, and deny build, but i most definitely not use those last two unless it is very necessary or will ask an admin above me for confirmation.

• What is your past admining experience:
None.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Not being biased. Professional. Solving situations in a meaningful matter. I also believe that an admin should be a team player, a peacemaker, and reliable.

• What level are you applying for:
Level 3
• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Helperbot has vouched for me, Blizz&truth also has vouched

Poll set up.

Hi @Therealpronoob :slight_smile: ,

Did you read over the server rules? GrangerHub Forum - Tremulous Forums

In particular, what are your thoughts on rules 3, 4, & 5?

Good luck :slight_smile:

Good luck

Thank you all,

About rules 3,4,5,

Well, I do understand profanity and arguments will occur often as i have witnessed.
Arguments/debates that aren’t degrading towards other players are acceptable in my opinion as long as no one is bothered by it., but of course some players take it to far and begin a never ending profanity streak.

[spoiler]Wat the COCKSUCKINGNIGGERFUCK is wrong with profanities ;([/spoiler]

GLHF

Good luck.

Good luck pro noob :slight_smile:

Best of luck.

How long have you been playing on grangerhub servers?

What names have you used in the past?

Hi @Therealpronoob , good luck for being admin and nice to see you. :wink:

Hmm, I’d A bit over a year, i just really started playing a lot these last couple of months, I tend to play off and on a lot, but its been more consistent lately. The small community of tremulous players just motivates me to play a bit more to help keep it alive. I’ve used several names as pro noob, prototype, Viper, Habibi.
but overall pro noob is my official name. Everyone usually asks me what my names are to see if they remember me, but i’ve played for 5-6 years off and on, so a lot of people dont quite remember me.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the luck :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This guy used to get banned daily by cerk On AA. also on my servers in the past. A known troll. Always used triggerbot. His friend used to go by the name DrOne on X servers. GOOD LUCK

Good luck with your application!

That you’ve said that he’s maybe changed (Maybe) I haven’t seen him do any of these you’ve listed, maybe hes trying to help clean himself up or help in a better way instead of hacking, being banned and trolling.

2 Likes

I haven’t had problems with pronoob personally so far…

I had no problems with pronoob, but i found him a little much prepotent. :S

Prepotent as in power? If so then if pro noob over abuses his rank it should be dealt with by higher admins.

Just to clarify I’m not a level 6+ but I confirm my vote.

1 Like