Problems with Volt's HUD and Grangerpub Server

Hey guys, so I’ve been trying to figure out what my problem was with Volt’s HUD and Grangerpub Server but I have no clue what is going wrong. I attempt to join the server and before it even gets to the loading screen everything just closes with no error messages or anything. I can connect to the rest of the servers no problem but Grangerpub, the highest populated server on Tremulous, won’t work.

I have tried using different HUD’s on the server and they seem to work fine but the problem with that is that I don’t like any of the other HUD’s.

Is anyone else having this problem?

i think the problem is volt’s hud was kind of hackish and used some things that aren’t supported in the updates that grangerhub currently uses, could you /condump and post right after you connect to grangerhub. i’ll use that to try and correct some stuff in volt’s hud and upload a fixed version

also, can you tell me what the value of cg_hudFiles is right after you connect and get brought back to the main menu.

How do I condump it if it quits Tremulous altogether? Also, how would I open a condump afterwards?

The cg_hudFiles says ‘ui/hud/center/hud.cfg’ default: ‘ui/hud.txt’