Proper Scrim Procedure & Etiquette

If professional soccer, the largest sport in the world, deems a 1v1 as a fitting way to end a team stalemate, then we should consider it.

If you think trem is a team game you’ve never played a pub in your life.

Irrelevant: Soccer is humans with 2 legs each playing in the same conditions. Trem is aliens vs humans and unless you lock people to 1 class and 1 weapon (GAY! People don’t have the choice.) there is no way to be on equal grounds.

How about you actually win pubs by yourself if it isn’t, instead of just killwhoring.

1 Like

WRONG.[quote=“MaeJong, post:79, topic:2307”]
Soccer is humans with 2 legs
[/quote]
What about players with synthetic legs you ableist .[quote=“MaeJong, post:79, topic:2307”]
there is no way to be on equal grounds.
[/quote]If you don’t think a shotgun vs a goon is an even fight then I have no words for you, you’re just wrong.[quote=“MaeJong, post:79, topic:2307”]
instead of just killwhoring.
[/quote]
Interesting.

Great! That’s 1 somewhat (a good dragoon will kill the shotty no matter their level 9 times out of 10, just saying) balanced vs. How about other classes and weapons?

Indeed.

[quote=“MaeJong, post:81, topic:2307”]
Great! That’s 1 somewhat (a good dragoon will kill the shotty no matter their level 9 times out of 10, just saying) balanced vs. How about other classes and weapons?
[/quote]That is the duel I proposed. If you would like to suggest another balanced combination of human weapon vs alien class, please do so instead of debating the nature of soccer or my fabricated kill whoring.

So give me an example where If I do a score it will change with the point system.
(= If I win 2 rounds, draw 1 round and lose 1 round I will get 7 point and you 4, right?)

Kill of the TIED rounds.

You didn’t had 85 kill more because you rushed us, you had it because you were waiting in your base trying to get a draw. When we rushed your base you were at S1, while we were near S3. It’s different get 90 kills imposing your gameplay than get 90 kills dreaming for a draw. With 3 chains vs 5 dretches you got the same score as Spamo on X. Congrs.

Infact RC jump should be forbidden.

This is Tremulous. If I want to play soccer, I go to the soccer field under my home.
Anyway I never saw something like this and I will never agree at it.
1v1 (penalty) in soccer are for a TOURNAMENT, for normal games you have 90 mins where you can win, draw or lose.

2 Likes

Read the thread,

If you can’t provide something to back up your own ‘‘argument’’, why shoud I even bother doing it for you?

I disagreed with your view and you told me to provide argumentation to your own fucking words.

I know. I am making the point that kills are not indicative of success.[quote=“Blizz, post:83, topic:2307”]
You didn’t had 85 kill more because you rushed us, you had it because you were waiting in your base trying to get a draw. When we rushed your base you were at S1, while we were near S3. It’s different get 90 kills imposing your gameplay than get 90 kills dreaming for a draw. With 3 chains vs 5 dretches you got the same score as Spamo on X. Congrs.
[/quote]
Salt.[quote=“Blizz, post:83, topic:2307”]
Infact RC jump should be forbidden.
[/quote]
Yeah so should spawn killing amiright?[quote=“Blizz, post:83, topic:2307”]
[/quote]

Thanks for your contribution.

In other words you have no suggestion.[quote=“MaeJong, post:84, topic:2307”]
If you can’t provide something to back up your own ‘‘argument’’
[/quote]
Where exactly did I call you a mongoloid in this thread? That quote is out of context.[quote=“MaeJong, post:84, topic:2307”]
I disagreed with your view and you told me to provide argumentation to your own fucking words.
[/quote]
I asked you for a suggestion of duels, I’m not sure why you’re so upset.

re for the N-th time: I disagreed with your opinion of 1on1ing and agreed with blizz, and proposed something which you completely overlooked because you were too busy getting pissed about me posting a picture that implied you did drugs. Clap.

I don’t really give a shit.

RC jump is something that impose 1 member to camp, spawnkill is something that happens when I have an idiot builder (so my fault).

For a draw yes. But I prefer my second option.

I read it. Your troll picture made me think the whole post was a joke.

I’ve reread it at your request, and I think its an interesting option that we can explore alongside the duels idea.

• doesn’t like games ending in draws
  • wants to use a system that soccer uses to end draws
  • soccer matches regularly end in draws unless it’s a tournament
  • ???
  • logic

This has nothing to do with what I like. I am trying to create a fun and competitive system of scrims.[quote=“DarkMicrobe, post:90, topic:2307”]
wants to use a system that soccer uses to end draws
[/quote]
That is not accurate. Soccer is a player vs a GK, I’m proposing a duel. The only similarity is that they both involve a 1v1.[quote=“DarkMicrobe, post:90, topic:2307”]
logic
[/quote]

• Reading comprehension

Even better: we can use INSTAGIB mode. Or even better: we can play the tie break on Urban Terror. Or even better: we can move to LoL where there are not draws.
@Hero I’m with you and Bird (and I started to talk about those changes even before you), but don’t start to become insane.

The only duel that seems somewhat fair to me is psawjet vs dretch.

Or rifle/lasgun vs adv. mara in small spaces, but people won’t bother learning to mara.

I’ll get Rhez into PMW

1 Like

Considering I edited bird’s original post before submission, I’d say you’re incorrect.[quote=“Blizz, post:92, topic:2307”]
but don’t start to become insane.
[/quote]
Excuse me?[quote=“Blizz, post:83, topic:2307”]
[/quote]

Nono I’m correct

Let’s see it from your point of wiev. Why 1v1 (and so 5 hours for decide who will win a normal scrim) isn’t useless?

I believe it was initially @Dracone’s suggestion, but @bird was the one who voiced the idea over voip. I made the argument that on balanced terrain (as you recommended, “small spaces”) the fight was 60/40 in favor of the rifle. I think that adv mara might just be enough to balance the ratio. Thanks for the suggestion, I like it.