Proper Scrim Procedure & Etiquette

why did spamo get deliberately flagged?

is stating your own opinion against the rules now?

um iirc i was in that pug and for some fucking reason we were forced to have altair on our team who 1) built a shitty base on humans 2) fed aliens s3 after finishing said base and 3) fed humans 16 kills when we switched to aliens, then complained humans were stage 2 and we weren’t helping him rush, and he rq’d. We had a pretty decent team with ninja, hero, ckit and me but with this fucking clown on our team you should be ashamed you even let us get s3 on humans.

edit: and we played garbage on aliens, but then again dretch vs helmet is a lost war to start with

Its a shame you lost 2 rounds and you were nearly all on discord we just used team chat. Meaning our organization was fucked a lil bit. Well I wasnt allowed to pick ckit even tho I was the one who was missing the 5th player :smiley: and u had Dwnld as picked first. But yeah lets blame it all on alta who was building. But you had Rhez too :smiley:

6 Likes

in conclusion there’s nothing wrong with the game, if u want to nudge H towards better chances u can simply increase hbp to 102 (extra ret) or 104 (extra node) and decrease abp to 70 or 80 and adjust time limits. otherwise there’s nothing unfair about “scrim” which is a match where u specifically alternate teams so everyone has the same opportunities.

You say this as if you scrim… Last time I checked you refuse to scrim every time.

“dear lord…” is not an opinion, it’s a reaction.

I have NOTHING against that post and if it were up to me it would have stayed, someone flagged for probably being off topic.

One of the issues was aliens winning most of the rounds, leading to a scrim win from whoever picks alien first, which is caused by several things, including goons on s1, timed evoes, 3 rants on S3 (you literally can’t fight back in a rush composed of 3 or 4 rants), hence my proposal of trying out scrims without rants and suits. Adv goons can defend themselves and take out the base just fine and will make humans get out of the base, where rants will force them to sit inside for a long time and make them wait for the aliens to make a mistake (if they don’t flat out rush and annihilate all chances of humans seeing victory instantly). A similar, probably better solution would be to restrict rant usage to 1 or 2 per team max.

I will repeat it because of the post deletion, but people used to win scrims before even reaching S3, or in 30 minutes less than pretty much any of the scrims you can see nowadays. I suspect mass rantwhoring to be part of this problem. Most of that additional time comes from unwanted camping.

Hello everyone. You might have noticed that recent posts in this thread were deleted.

@MaeJong & @Rinspeed

Whatever [OPINIONS] you two have between each other, I hope we can all agree its better served in a private PM than this thread. Please do not repeat this behavior again.

In regards to the other posts, I deleted the ones I believed were the most disruptive in relation to the previous shitstorm. Don’t take it personally if your post is removed.

Finally, I’d like to remind everyone the original purpose of this thread. Please make a stronger effort in the future to stay on topic. At the same time, lets not try to bust each other’s balls when discussion shifts to different ideas based on the OP (Example: Game mechanics.) Kthx. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: [EMGFk]The European Minority Group of Fk