Sir|FreeBlizz (Sir|Ghost)
Sir|Clubby
LSD|TheMostObsceneGoon (LSD|Dracone)
DraconeBurnAfterScrimPls ({$}Blizz)

EBSF clan:
Lightning[EBSF]
Ninja[EBSF-C]
Sonic[EBSF-C]
TheEvoker[EBSF] (subbed out due to client problems)
Fk|Burgundy (Fk|Hero, subbed in for TheEvoker[EBSF]

Screenshots:
Round 1 screenshot
Round 2 screenshot

Also, I streamed these games on Twitch, with commentary by myself and Hero or Evoker (whichever one wasn’t currently on the team). Disclaimer: these VODs are terrible quality because my FPS went to shit when I started streaming. I tried to fix it in the middle of the scrim, and that’s why the VOD is split in half. Part 1 contains all of round 1 and about 11 minutes of round 2, part 2 contains the last 29 minutes or so of round 2.
VOD part 1
VOD part 2
I could also get these up on my YouTube channel, but I’d rather not.

4 Likes

The scrim is not over Menace. No need to post this. We will continue it tommorow since a win and a tie is not a win.

We do not have any problem with him posting this Ninja.

Also, an announcement that will be made more formally on the EBSF thread. I am returning to Tremulous fulltime instead of random times to take over and start the scrim team training. This has been talked over with AppleZ and the scrim team will be led by myself and Oblivion. For the time being, I will be leading the scrims for EBSF and laying out both the footwork and the few rules we will have. Simple, yet effective if done correctly.

I will be getting in contact with all EBSF members in the near future and I’ll be on as early as I can tomorrow after work. Looking forward to working with you and the others in the upcoming days man.

3 Likes

@Rekove @AppleZ update your roster you fucks

1 Like

I’ll be talking with AppleZ on how we can re-energize the Trem roster and some other issues.

Apparently he is not updating the post he made in the clan thread. For the time being the best way to get to our updated roster is by following this link:

http://ebsf.us/forums/index.php?sid=dd7c97044549b77ec9a490f6ad668bf1

I’m going to update it for him in a minute.

your forum looks old school as f4ck and burned my retina the first time I clicked on it lol

I have no problem with that.

It should be called training

1 Like

Agree with Blizz, we can’t call that a scrim. The second round was full of disconnect, lag spike, we didn’t play together. Look like a train

Well even because we did 2 rounds instead of 4 and because you can have only 1 sub when you play 4v4 (right?)

Right.

Yay trem 2016

1 Like

the pc crowd haz invaded trem

as of now the pc clan consists of pc.minorities and pc.hashball.
I don’t know about you, but we for one are sick and tired of how minority groups are marginalized in trem’s society. This place is lost in a time warp, it’s 2016 people, wake up! Microagressions against basilisks have gone too far, and i will no longer pretend this isn’t an issue. Take a look at the server when aliens have reached stage 3, and you will see tyrants, nothing but tyrants. For the sake of diversity, pc thinks it’s important people git gud and learn how to use other aliens.
The fact that battlegrangers are looked down upon is proof of the fact that tremulous needs help. This beautiful class promotes a different playstyle and you think you’re better than the people who battlegranger? Disgusting.
We have a problem, and only the pc clan can fix it. Our mission is to show people that underused weapons and classes deserve respect. PC is for all, and therefore it has different meanings depending on what you want it to be. So far our primary focus on humans are the Painsaw and the Pulse Rifle (Painsaw Clan / Pulse Clan = PC) both these weapons are underused and need some loving.

Check your privilege, join PC

5 Likes

RACISM AGAINST PAINSAWS AND PULSE RIFLES WON’T BE TOLERATED ANYMORE WE WILL FUCKING PUNISH ALL OF YOU SICK DISRESPECTFUL CUNTS AND ERASE YOU FROM THE SURFACE OF TREMOLO.

2 Likes

Doesnt count cuz meta confirmed that hes a hacker. @dGr8LookinSparky

1 Like

Can you confirm that @Meta.Staze ?

1 Like

Something already seen.

The real marginalized is the class Shotgun + BattPack. Only real pros know that Bpack works with shotguns too, giving em a nice look too.

PC is for chics, SB is for men. Join SB.

2 Likes

Ur clan should be called ‘credit wasters’, on top of that the shotgun is fucking OP so it doesn’t count.

Honorable mention for GPP’s absolutely cancerous shotgun spread.

Blizz will join PC soon enough because italians can’t help but change sides during wars.

1 Like