Trem for a ras-pi

is the Raspberry Pi port of ioQuake3 just that build.sh file ? i doubt this, and if u only borrowed this file from the port, then u’ve probably missed the code parts of the port.

this error is probably due to the fact that unported ioQuake3 code uses platform(ie. x86)-specific hax, so is not intended to not fuck up elsewhere.

port the code parts of the port, or start debugging and fixing urself.

4 Likes

Strangely enough, I managed to make a working tremded.arm (fully functional tremserver for the raspi.) If anyone wants to try it out, the most common ARM device available to you is a mobile cellphone (all iDevices and some androids.) The arm executables and the .so dlls are available HERE

1 Like

i hereby request the source code.

upload the binaries and the source code to an open network server that can be accessed without going through gay registration procedures of gay file sharing sites.

1 Like

I have attached a link (Mediafire won’t work on my raspi so had to stick with zippyshare)
tremulous-arm-src

Please be aware that you will need a special compiler to work on it (gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi)
You can probably find the toolchain on their github.

3 Likes

As of this day, 2017: I have compiled Tremulous for a raspi that works. I can post some proof and the file itself if someone wants it. Currently working on a version 2.0 that will have CURL and Guid support.

4 Likes