Tremulous tracks how much time you spent

ACR HEMRICH AMGMAGMA

But ckit does play moar than you nignog

sri

am gone now

1 Like

Tbh i liked sixthly’s staat tracking for aussie assaul6. Tremstats didnt really provide thigs like k/d ratios, deaths per weapon/upgrade etc.

The Official US1 Server for GPP back in 2011/2012 had both of these.

sixthly’s staat tracking

Is this available somewhere for people to look at?

@Menace13: I don’t recall it having those. It had stats per weapon but I don’t recall it recording deaths per weapon nor overall k/d ratio and elo.

Used to be. He removed a lot of good features just so it could be adapted to unvanquished I believe but it’s still available
https://www.aussieassault.net/statistics

It tracked players well but ever since the migration it went kapoof and now it’s just basically like tremstats

Is the source code available ViruS? If so, do you have the link?

nope afaik and nope.
But I did find an old document that is specific to the aussie assault tracking system:
https://www.aussieassault.net/mirror/documents/Server_Features.pdf

you don’t need to visit the link, just look at this spoiler:
[spoiler]

1 Ladder
1.1 Ranking
AussieAssault’s ladder system is an adoption of the Elo rating system, which is based on statistical estimation
using the rating of the two participating teams. Newly added teams start with the median rating of 1000.
Table 1 illustrates the amount of points that you stand to gain or lose in relativity to your opponent’s rating.
Table 1:
High Low
High Little Lots
Low Lots Little
1.2 Eligibility
To be a part of the ladder system you must first ask a Server Operator to register your team on the ladder
system. Once your team is recognised by the ladder system it will not be visible until it has participated in
at least one ranked match. In order for a match to be ranked it must partake on the AussieAssault Scrims
server and have a Server Referee present.
2 Statistics
AussieAssault’s statistic system uses data that is collected from the primary AussieAssault server. Data
cannot be collected from a game until the game has finished. It takes up to 5 minutes after a game has
finished before the data is collected.
2.1 Players
A player is not visible on the statistic system until the following conditions have been met:
• The player is not a guest.
• The player has played at least fifteen games.
• The player has been active within the past thirty days1

1. Once a player becomes active again they will retain all previously collected statistics.
    2.2 Maps
    A map is not visible on the statistic system until the following conditions have been met:
    • The map has been played on at least fifteen games.
    • The map has been played within the past thirty days1
  2. Once a map becomes active again it will retain all previously collected statistics.[/spoiler]

edit: additional notes:

What they’re tlaking about “not being a guest” and “registered” means that a server admin needs to set you a level other than zero

This means that users on aussie assault required an admin to register them It sucks, but there’s another reason: prevent miscellaneous untracked users from deconning. But the thing about tihs that sucked even worse is that you can’t even markdecon/deconstruct your own buildables. It’s like having an NS2 commander barricade you in your base by spawning armouries which you can’t destroy, but only repair/build.

(Level -1 is assigned to trolls, being “no rights” - basically a level 0 with tracking information. They may have also not been able to join a team unless an admin putteams them but either way it worked out because most that were assigned the -1 level were frequent players that only played on australian servers and at the time there was almost always an admin present during uptime)

1 Like