Undesirable Maps

don’t u fucking dare talk shit about tremor

except for the default layouts

:((

Ur only argument is ‘‘I DON’T LIKE IT’’

wat about all the people that do?

The map’s only flaw is the bases sucking ass, and that tends to work against camping, on this particular map that is; the rest of the map is good.

UTCS maps in general are about as balanced as a morbidly obese person’s meals.

Interesting concept, the result not so much but it’s still okay. Better than UTCS atleast.

>Alien default sucks ass in stock tremor >How about we fuck up their only alternate base location(**s** if you count basement) aswell >How about not clipping anything so they can't navigate worth shit and then *[ignore](http://forum.grangerhub.org/t/map-release-tremor-remake/1735/32)* feedbacks about something that can be fixed in 5 minutes and EVERYONE bitches about, literally [spoiler]- must be butthurt[/spoiler] >Don't worry tho, the garden room prevents humans from chasing aliens! Given they don't shoot through the pots that lack clipping ; ) >Because common sense is something really valuable to us, you can walk through [some of] the big ass pots but not the tiny pipes on the ground that fuck up anything trying to run past them >Btw, the annoying ass slow as fuck doors that everyone bitches about? We made em even more annoying and slow but that's for your own good, don't complain, RESPECT MY ARTISTIC FREEDOM AND GET BLOCKED BITCHEZ >We didn't fuck aliens up though, look, rants can get out of the basement! Big improvement! [...] >Why ppl still mad at the map?????? No undrstand iz pretier tho I guess ppl r just assholes
4 Likes