[UPDATE] Assault v7.1 BETA 5 by BillyRazOr

[center][color=#2ECC71]<> <> <> Assault v7.1 BETA 5 <> <> <>[/color][/center]

[center]This is first time I made to work for rendering with NetRadiant-custom by Garux! So you’ll noticeably little different effects in graphics.[/center]

[center][color=red]====Description====[/color][/center]

[center]>> Reduced both aliens and humans to 200 build points <<[/center]
[center]>> Added “misc_cubemap” for “r_cubemapping” support. <<[/center]
[center]>> Fixed missing train textures again by separate and rename the folder, also with shader too. <<[/center]
[center]>> Adjusted light brightness at alien base’s stairs <<[/center]
[center]>> Human Reactor’s shield removed due to many people complaint are too difficult to repair by using ckit without wearing jetpack. <<[/center]

===================================================

[center]Please replace it to all servers for up-to-date version. Thanks! :smiley: [/center]

[center][color=cyan]====Screenshots====[/color][/center]

shot0074 shot0075

shot0076 shot0077

shot0078 shot0105

shot0080 shot0081

shot0082 shot0083

shot0084 shot0085

shot0086 shot0087

shot0088 shot0089

shot0090 shot0091

shot0092 shot0093

shot0094 shot0095

shot0096 shot0097

shot0098 shot0099

[center][color= #00FF00]====Download====[/color][/center]

[center]map-assault_v7.1-beta5

2 Likes

@BillyRazOr2015 rename your txt file to README. The characters you used in filename are not allowed.

2 Likes

Ok. Next update will rename the txt file. :wink:

Today, Assault will be release in 8 or 9pm (GMT+8), but not sure that version will continue to 6.2 or directly to 7, so i’ll do my own decision for quickly.

Description of next update:
-Add footpath with connect through upper factory floor to outside roof (so tyrants can able to go to outside roof) :slight_smile:
-Fixed some brushes and structures models
-Removed some light sparkle entities
-Unlimited BP is no longer used
-Reduced skybox’s light values and positions

Assault v7 is now released! Please go to my first post for about descriptions and download link available. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

4 Likes

This looks like a CSGO map, lol

1 Like

Good news. New version of Assault will coming for minor changes and I have done on new rendered by NetRadiant-custom (by Garux)

But I just made finished packing pk3 in short time, so I’ll be release by within few days. Hopefully fine. :smiley:

3 Likes

New version of Assault is now released! :information_source: :+1:

3 Likes

Assault v7.0.2 is now available to play on the Unitremia server, GrangerLab server, and GrangerPub server.

2 Likes

@BillyRazOr2015 , I have some recommendations for your next version:

Firs I highly recommend that you remove all of the no build zones, especially all of the ones outside, a lot more of the map can be playable in more ways that way, and the teams would be allowed to move their base locations.

The human base could use a second entrance to its second floor, perhaps you could add an entrance in this wall with more rooms that ultimately connect to the human base:

It might be cool to add some more rooms at these doors:

Maybe consider adding interiors you can enter to at least some of these blue containers.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’ll remove all nobuild zones for allow to move bases freedomly. :wink:

That’s a great idea. But more rooms will required to work more than my resting time, so I’ll do my best try for moment.

Great point. I’ll try it out my best. :slight_smile:

This majority changes will release very soon, but still not sure because I can’t spend a lot of times to do it on my work. Btw, I’ll take some short time to build new entities. :+1:

2 Likes

Great news. The electric railway will be 2 railroads for train movement based on Metro Beta 1.2, also the electric lines will redesign of models for better details. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi guys! Currently I’m still testing for purpose and it’s not yet for release because I haven’t finish for other rooms, so I’ll upload some screenshots for major changes. :slight_smile:

[center] ===== [[color=red]BEFORE[/color] >>> [color=lred]AFTER[/color]] SCREENSHOTS ===== [/center]

4 Likes

I finally found a new metro announcement sound that from Japan (Japanese) for activate speaker automatically, just like Metro b1.2 as speak French.

Currently I’m not sure want to add this sound to my mapping for, so I’ll looking forward for future project.

2 Likes

This is my first time to make a poster for Assault, this time will be added into new version soon. :slight_smile:

[color=red]UPDATED:[/color] This poster is now on v7.1 Beta 3!

2 Likes

Nice @BillyRazOr2015 ! When can we see this map with external lightmap textures? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe at later beta version or final version. But mostly I have some busy work to do, so I can’t confirm when release. I hope will done better than before. :smile:

1 Like

New Beta version of Assault is now released! :information_source: :+1:

2 Likes

New Beta version of Assault is now released! :information_source: :+1:

[color=red]NOTE:[/color] Minority bug fixed only.

2 Likes