What the fuck did I just read here:

https://forum.grangerhub.org/t/i-decide-how-my-posts-are-named-fucking-source-dude-put-virus-on-my-pc/3802

That’s what I understood:
Newsource used this forum to spread a virus, and Ghub admin didn’t checked the link so a little boy came with his apple ( because little boy ALWAYS has an apple ) downloaded this NS virus and complain on the forum.

I read from the Ghub code of conduct this;

The principles presented here apply to all GrangerHub services, for site administrators/moderators to uphold, and for group moderators and administrators to consider. Game servers may consider requiring their game server admins to follow these principles or a variation of it. The SITE RULES, the TERMS OF SERVICE, and the PRIVACY POLICY are for all GrangerHub members to obey.

Lead by example & respect all players.
Maintain a safe, friendly, productive and fun environment.
Use admin powers responsibly and maturely.
Drive community and game development by engaging others and encouraging participation.
Have a “Yes, AND…” attitude.
Have high expectations of others and for yourself.
Help improve the site and increase the quality of the community environment.
Your participation counts.