[WRONG SECTION] {NoS}Ghost GClub app

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
{NoS}Ghost
I am not sure what my registered name is, however.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
Central Mountain Time, I play it mostly around 6-11 depending on how sports practice was.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
I don’t really care if I have admin on GPub, I really only want it on GClub. I want it on club so I can devmap and testbuild and such whenever I am bored.

• What is your past admining experience:
I’ve had admin on here a few times lol.
AA2 I had level 4 as well.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin?
Enforcer of rules, and one who tries to make the game fun for everyone with moderation.

• What level are you applying for:
I just want devmap on club. So i believe thats level3

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Helperbot and Sir|Clubby said they will. Any others would be appreciated.

1 Like

Sry but what a fucking joke of an admin app.
You couldn’t be fucked to check your registered name?
How are you going to be an enforcer of rules if you don’t give a shit whether you have admin on pub?[quote=“nos.ghost, post:1, topic:2441”]
Helperbot and Sir|Clubby said they will
[/quote]
Please fucking elaborate before i go drown myself in a knee deep puddle of salt

Wouldn’t it either be Sir|Ghost or {NoS}Ghost

I am not Sir|Ghost, I am {NoS}Ghost
As for @DarkMicrobe did I not clarify that I do not want admin on Pub I want it on CLUB. Be sure you understand what you’re accusing me of.
I apologize if that came off rude. I am just saying, Pub admin isn’t my objective here. It even says it in the title of my thread.

Also, elaborate on what? Helperbot and Sir|Clubby said they would vouch for me. It does not seem like you are paying attention to what I am answering.

Sorry about that though you’ve might of been since there are 3 ghosts

Good luck :slight_smile:

Good luck.

Thank you Helper, and Rekove.

My point is that your motivation is 1 entire sentence, and it has nothing to do with having admin on club. Let me get this straight:

Wtf?

I’m not accusing you of anything, i’m just saying your application is garbage and giving you admin on club so you can devmap is a shitty reason to give you admin. [quote=“nos.ghost, post:4, topic:2441”]
Pub admin isn’t my objective here. It even says it in the title of my thread.
[/quote]
Which is exactly my fucking problem with this application.

Hi, you should have posted in this thread. Please follow the instructions there (you do qualify for admin, but I don’t want to give it because you’ve posted in the wrong section and that sets a bad precedent).