{3|G} clan app

Copy and paste the questions below, then answer them in a reply at the bottom of the web page.

what time do you play, what time zone are you in, and how much do you play tremulous?

Why would you like to be in this clan?

who told you or what gave you the idea to join this clan?

Do you know anybody from this clan that would like for you to join this clan? (optional)

Mon-Fri before I have work at 5:00PM. I’m too lazy to look up my timezone, but I live in Canada. I should play Tremulous more often, because I barely do.

To get back into Tremulous and git gud.

Granger Jesus came to my bed one day and told me to join the first clan I saw pop up on GrangerHub. Here I am.

Yes, but they’re all gone. rip

awesome next time you are on granger pub server add the tag! you are really helpful on forum btw!!

Sweet.

{3|G}Hendrich in the house.

1 Like

awesome are you still gonna wait for client to play trem again ??

Probably, but I think we can meet tomorrow (Thursday) and play a few games together before 5:00PM. I’ll be on somewhere around 1:30PM on GrangerPub. :slight_smile:

awesome ill try to be there!!!

you there you werent on today :frowning:

Spent all day at the bank trying separate my joint accounts. Being an adult sucks. I just wanna play videogames. :’(

thats ok will you be on today

dude hendrich bro. bro. brooooooo…

whats up bro

bro that’s not cool dude. man that’s not excellent

I thought we literally went over this atleast 4 years ago where you (and that other guy I forgot about) told me that this was cool beans as long as I don’t scrim as the secondary clan. Don’t be bringing the turkey back cold, bae.

i totally forget lol
i feel cheated on
this is serious business.
jk lol its ok

Sorry SunPhantom, [NoS] has exclusive rights over my ability to represent the clan in official matches like Fifa sponsors forces soccer players to display QATAR AIRWAYS on their shirts like the shilling tools that they are.

Except I don’t get paid millions of dollars.

its fine bro>>>> it is life

Face is such a tyrant

@faceman