Burrito and Spamo's Departure from NoS

Hey guys.
I have been receiving complaints from various people concerning Burrito and Spamo’s attitude and behavior for a long time now. This is long overdue.
Because of their erratic behavior in-game and out-of-game, random inactivity without any warning and overall attitude of carelessness (in and out of scrims) we have reached, as a clan, a decision to expel them from the Nation of Stupidity. We believe NoS should portray a more professional attitude toward the Tremulous community, and render, in general, a more professional clan image. There will no longer be any tolerance for trolls and griefers in our ranks.

It saddens me that it had to come to this, but I believe this is necessary for NoS to move forward as a clan. I know I didn’t have to say anything here and I could have kept it private, but I know it would be best to let everyone know in public. When I apply for level 9 admin this will definitely help my case. Also, welcome Se7en back to NoS, with Burrito’s departure she has agreed to rejoin.

Thank you for reading, and if you see them with NoS in their names I suggest an immediate ban for impersonation, contravention, unprofessional behavior, reckless attitude, tormenting of a clan leader, verbal abuse of a clan leader, endangerment of civilians, harsh words to a player’s girlfriend, basenade and decon. Thank you, have a nice day.

LOL jk happy burtated burtday burto hope you had a good one sorry i fell asleep before i could make a topic man :frowning: but happy birthday!! :smiley:
from me and legit:

7 Likes

First I was all like “Woah”, then I was all like “Dang!”, then I was all like “LOOOOL”.

Happy b-day! Have a cake @burrito

4 Likes

Damn, I almost quit Fk.

i went from “that’s pretty sad” to “lol good joke” then on to “would’ve been better if spamo did actually get kicked”

1 Like

Lol!! Happy birthday burrito!

had me going there

if burrito and spamo were getting kicked while i got to skid on by as a NoS member for years, i’d call bullshit

2 Likes

Nicely played face. You actually had me convinced there for a second. Lol