Can't get into GrangerPub server

wb craze

Solution A: Purging the client from all HUD related files, cvars in autogens, etc.
Solution B: Backing up your binds and qkey and maps but making sure not to save anything HUD related, and doing a fresh install.
Solution C: RIP.

The bug is caused by the custom slacker UI interfering with most of the current HUDs somehow.

Yeah, I got rid of everything from the HUD and then deleted the autogen entirely. So when trem restarted, it made a new one like a blank slate.

Sry for offtop, but did mac have Tremulous 1.1 client? as i know there only GPP client, well if you about Windows Tremulous 1.1 runned into .exe runner like crossfire or some how then ok…

yes there was a client for mac. I think there still is.

i remember an unofficial client on sourceforge, there is no official client for mac (i think)

there is a default client for mac on the trem.net site. just not custom ones to my knowledge that can support a guid. (anymore that is) Tjw USE to have a client for mac before their site went down

there is only GPP, i now looked at .dmg file (btw i have Hackintosh :D)

so trem in mac have folder “base” so in base is mixed 1.1 and gpp files like vms-1.1.0, vms-gpp1

so nevermind