[DENIED] Burrito's 3rd application

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
NoS::Burrito (main)
wolverin500wattz
Derelict|Burrito

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
GMT+/-6:00

I currently have some school tests so I am free until the evening. But on weekends I can be on mostly all day 12pm to 6pm

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
Even though I applied before and it failed, probably due to spamo still talking to me, I would like to reapply for a very specific reason. There are admins on GrangerHub regularly, but whenever I get on, I almost see none. Don’t know if its because timezones or just because I am there but, it is starting to bother me. Last time I applied, I got denied because the admins though Spamo was a bad influence to me, even though he kind of was. But generally speaking, I can choose to ignore Spamo or not. He is a very cool guy even if he trolls and obviously many of you may disagree on my opinion but I didn’t come here to make a poll whether he is trustable or not. I came here to apply for Ghub admin and finally be able to fix any issues players might have. (one is currently having one but I am not pointing out anyone)

• What is your past admining experience:
Copied this from previous app

I am currently level 4 on F but the servers pretty much dead.
Used to be level 4 on PK server but then I got demoted for no reason.
And level 4 on LVLmeup I think.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
NEVER EVER EVER EVER be biased, always respect players and admins, keep the server clean from any filth, trash and litter that may stumble upon it.

• What level are you applying for:

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
@dGr8LookinSparky

Hey borto.

A few things:

You can’t be in +/-6:00. I’m certain you are UTC -6.

I’m on throughout the day and I’m within an hour of your timezone. I can assure you there are always admins on, especially when I see you connect to the pub server.

I think you’ve spent too much of this application talking about Spamo instead of convincing the community that you’re fit to join the admin team.

1 Like

I can vouch he was a decent admin on F server without the presence of Little Spamo.
Best of luck Burrito.

Another familiar face. :>

Well, Spamos influence was the second main reason why my first app got denied.

Hatsune omg,I never really saw you in-game but I did see your old forum posts on xserverx :slight_smile:

This is actually your third application, not your second.

Application number 1.
Application number 2.

You were demoted for various reasons; one of the main reason was for your bad behaviour and a drama storm that followed it. As I’ve seen in recent times you are still very much involved in all of this negative behaviour, and you’re still present in the drama shitstorms. Do you have any reason why we should give you admin now, despite you still behaving in the same manner as you did when you got demoted?

I don’t know whether it’s human error or dishonesty that led you to claim this is your second app - I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt, though; lying isn’t a quality that’s well sought after in admins.

I’ll get your poll up, though.

1 Like

adminz iz supr srs bzness #woah

Wait, if Spamo was the second main reason, what was the first?

Drama storms
?

Denied. Recent events and the fact that you lied about vouchers didn’t help.