[DENIED] Gematria's app

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
Gematria is now my current ingame user name and I believe is my registered correct me if I am indeed wrong.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
I play within the EU/UK time zones But I stay and play fairly late or even get on fairly early dependant on my working hours etc.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub: Until recently the servers were completely fine, admining was good and refined. But since I have been getting on earlier and there are a lack of admins to help control some of the decons. The evading and the people whom are ruining the games and killing servers when no other admins are around at all.

• What is your past admining experience: acorss my years in tremulous I have been an admin of a fair few servers.
AA2 - Level 4.
FOT- level 6.
KORx - level 3.
SST- level 3.
Winebar- Level 3.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Admins need to keep a level head. They require to put up with ‘trolls’ and people whom are attempting to push their buttons and act within the guidelines and maintain the rules of the server. While making the correct decisions and not acting rashly with any of the commands. They should be a last resort if no other solutions do work.

Admins should also be able to have fun in the public servers and not torment anyone for their personal satisfactions.

• What level are you applying for: 4-5 was my aim but whatever you feel would suit me until I can earn what is required

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank): Not that I know of I haven’t asked about but any would be welcomed :smile:

Thankyou for your time and I will respect any decisions, criticism and questions regarding this application.

1 Like

Nice too see you, good luck :smile:

You should note that your old name was Hobbit, TheOneRing, etc.

The UK has one timezone, UTC + 1 Greenwich Mean Time.

It would be noteworthy to explain some of these situations in-depth.

It would behoove you to let the staff know of any past conflict regarding your tenure on the servers you listed.

2 Likes

Welcome back, and good luck.

• Indeed it was my old names, if I was asked to state any previous
    Alias’ I would have done so :smile:
  • I generalised timezones due to my availability between the EU and UK community. But thankyou for the correction :smile:
  • Well, I think it is pretty self explanatory but as requested I shall. We have been having people whom have been sitting within the server early hours Tking, deconning, and being all around abusive. people have been ignoring the abuse which is pretty simple to do. But when people are being tk’d and having the bases deconned and removed thus ruining the games because of an individual who can come back after every 2 mins because there aren’t any admins who are able to ban or keep the game running smoothly without any interruptions from toxic players.
  • Ah yes, I knew this one may come from you Bird. But very well, I muted yourself as I was agitated at the time after an occurrence that had happened at the time. I was firstly demoted. I accepted that and proposed that myself would lose the admin I had at that time. I accepted what I did was wrong and I had apologised to yourself and the Head admin dealing with the situation at the time.
    But I feel I have now surpassed that and moved on, grown and learnt from my past mistakes. I bare no grudges and I hope you will do the same, as the past is the past now. :smiley:

Thankyou for your questions and replies

Hey Gematria,

I’m glad you behooved to let the grangerhub staff know of your past. Good luck.

-Your fellow employee at tremulous incorp.

Denied for now. Some admins thought that you needed to give some proof that you’ve changed since they last knew you. Please feel free to apply again in 2 weeks or more.